So What Bar - Soi 6 - Photo Shoot

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:52 PM

So What Bar is located in Pattaya's infamous Soi 6, and has been operating as a dedicated ladyboy venue for a while already.

I introduced myself to Hansi, the German owner of the bar, who is a very friendly guy, and likes a chat. The Thai lady behind the bar was also very personable and seemed to acknowledge the fact I returned a few times during my stint in Pattaya.

Although Hansi wasn't up to speed with the various ladyboy forums on the internet, once I offered to assist him with some free promotion, he burnt me a CD with a few photos of his staff from a relatively recent photo shoot.

So to avoid any confusion, I didn't actually take these photographs, but I'd really like to credit the unknown photographer, whoever you may be !

Perhaps he's a member of this forum, and will make himself known :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Part 1

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:53 PM

Part 2

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:30 PM

Part 3

Attached Files

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

Part 4

Attached Files

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Yes indeed KK some great pictures there and one of those gals I am particularly familiar with.
The bar it's self is a bit of a shit hole to be honest :shock: Not some where I would consider spending more money on drink than the cost of one beer. Additionally, the short time rooms are typical Soi 6 with recycled top sheets soiled from previous customers :oops:

Perhaps not the type of promo Hans was expecting :twisted: However, it is my honest opinion and the truth.

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

Well it certainly isn't attempting to be the Pattaya branch of Guess Bar however if you're in the neighbourhood, why don't you drop by and say hello to Hansi.

Tell him Koykaeng sent you, and he'll give you a free coaster to rest your beer on ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

I have to say, I didn't remember seeing any of those beauties on my last trip to the So What Bar. If I had, several would have stopped me dead in my tracks. Awesome pix to the "unknown photographer."

I also thought it was pretty typical soi 6, except with bangin metal music!!

I'll give it another whirl when I'm back this summer.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#8 OliverFFM

OliverFFM
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

thanks for the nice pictures.

Ich think i will "Hansi einen kleinen Besuch abstatten" ;-)

Greez

#9 cougar52

cougar52
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

KK great pics, This might get me back to Pattaya, do you know the names?

#10 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

KK great pics, This might get me back to Pattaya, do you know the names?

Hmm... i know Far..( pic 2-4-5 etc..) she's great !

Thank's KK ! :D

#11 peerice

peerice
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for those high-quality pictures!!!! Really HOTSTUFF!!!

#12 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:50 AM

I went to this bar several times back in March but only in day light hours, i never saw any talent like that, maybe going at the wronge time, but i'll sure give it another try.
Exellent pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci