A funny thing happenned....

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#13 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:12 AM

Don't keep us all in suspense. At least tell us which bar so we can guess who it might have been :shock:

#14 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

at least, LB took some money for the fun. so it makes sense.

forums are full of stories when thai GG picked up farangs, drove in BMW and invited them in their homes, fucked like hell and took no money for it. :D

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

You must look like Mel Gibson to get that kind of treatment.

Actually more like Mel Brooks ! :lol:

To be honest looks really aren't that important in Thailand.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:51 PM

To be honest looks really aren't that important in Thailand.

I've been totally reliant on that very fact for years :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:33 PM

Damn you koykaeng I liked to think I was a young Brad Pitt. Way to burst my bubble. Still waiting for the pics;D

#18 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

Keep in mind that it's Koykaeng telling this story, not gareth !

ps. We knew it wasn't Gareth, as I didn't have to read it more than once to understand it.

Nearly fell off my chair when i read those comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: G Man where are you

#19 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:50 AM

funny storie KK...it reminds me of my first days i LOS...

tottaly newbie...(me) :oops: that after almost 30 awake hours flight+transportation+waiting in bkk airport for a flight to CM where all 5 of us could be in same plane...finally arrived in CM...all of my friends just after 1 beer at the swimmingpool all said that they wanted to sleep some hours.....me?? count fucking sleep...was kind of "over-tired" ill guess...but have just before my experienced friends went to sleep...got introduced to our local "mamasan" who knew my friends were comming...well she went...my friends went... and i was sweatting like a pig...but no swimmingtrousers...so just went out this little "side-soi"...and what happens...?by a longshot ill pass this bar....where the mamasan calls me because she knows my friends...asking me where iam going...well i reply..looking for swimming-suit...but went inside...asking if she could do me a favor..please send one of the girls(yes it was before my happy LB-days) :cry: out to buy some for me...ill pay...well she send one to the market...while iam sitting there...drinking some beers..trying to relax so i maybe could sleep a little before my friends woke up...

remember...this is my absolutly first hours in thailand ever... :!:

then i got to think about what iwe been told about thaimassage...so i ask (and please DO believe me :lol: ) can one of your girls please give me some neck-massage cause my neck was killing me after after 30 awake hours...
and again...believe me...i even pointed out...no sex...just massage.. :roll:

well..she spoke with one of the girls...nice around the 30...and with nice tits for a thai....and then she told me to follow her out in the backroom...(ill guess now, it must have been where a lot of them slept at night... :oops:

and bloody hell...iwe got the F....... best massage iwe ever got...for 2 straight hours...i was in heaven...then she finnished of with giwing me a facial-massage...with her (OKAY) breast just above my face...asking me with a big smile......anything MORE you want?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

then i was "sold".... :oops:

well...she certanly knew allready i was a newbie...so she asked for 1500 LT....... well me...i was horny at hell....not at all in shape to negociate... :oops: so we went of to my hotel (100 meters from there)...who do we meet on the way...??bloody hell...all my friends :lol: :lol: :lol: they did look a bit :shock: when they see me...allready taking one home.....

well dont flame me now...but the sex was soooo good...that i paid her 2k.... :oops: ...and kept her for the next 4 days...still at 2k per day...even that my friends told me i was crazy....the 5 day...when i was grabbing for my wallet to pay her...she said no...i dont want more money from you... :shock: so nest 2 days all freebies...and a lot of good hours... 8) then day 7...we was supposed to move to pattaya....and even that iwe heard a lot from my friends who knew all....i didnt want to let this one go....so iwe asked her if she wanted to join us...i would pay for the trip...( we newer talked about money for her..) she was happy..so proberly iam being one of the few...bringing a girl to pattaya... 8)

had 7 days in pattaya...never paid her anything...but she paid for me to have an threesome one night....with her on the sideline.... :shock: :shock:

shortly after my return....i made an decission....i took out some money and returned to CM...and for the first 5 months i was there...well she never got an dime( of course i paid for food-hotel-everything) but for her...never....UNTIL..it was "THE TIME TO KILL" :lol: :lol:

long storie short...she got me paying about 70-80 K ...i think the storie(its good enough iwe think...as i was there and saw it) some overdued morgage on her house in "sukkothai"...and she was close to loosing it...

so in the end(and now) i realise...iwe still paid...BUT...dangerous for her...iwe could have said no...and getting "free" pussy for 5 months... :lol:

i still miss her sometimes...her massage(she was BETTER than the "pro`s")...and her BJ`s... :oops:

but maybe one day...ill meet her again...never knows...as one of her lazy-no good-brothers.....is an LB....(actually...the only good guy in that family... :lol: )

but carry on KK.....ill cross my fingers... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#20 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Batman good story....70-80k for 5 months...that works out approx. 450-550 bht a day...not so bad really....cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#21 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:02 AM

long storie short...she got me paying about 70-80 K

Yes the old story: nothing is for free in Thailand. I had a similar story on my first trip to LOS.

You live you learn. :wink:

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Met the most gorgeous ladyboy in Pattaya last night, absolutely perfect.

Extremely feminine, nice sized hormone tits, a medium sized cock that is totally functional, and a good sense of humour.

First of all when I offer to pay the barfine she tells me that she's already finished work, but if I wait down the street a few 100 metres she will meet me. Could have very easily taken my money for the barfine, as the place was still trading for a little while although it was nearing closing.

Get back to the hotel and after we both shower, have an incredible session. She is enthusiastic about fucking me, and gives me a good serve after which I repay the favour. This scenario was repeated a little while later, and then again in the morning.

Order some room service breakfast for us both, and soon after she gets ready to depart. Being so impressed by the service, and having enjoyed cuddling up to this ultra feminine doll all evening, I pull out 1500 Baht for her. A few seconds pass, and she looks at the money, takes the 1000 baht note, and hands me back the 500 before making her way to the door. :?

Five minutes later I receive a nice text message thanking me for everything, and telling me to take care.

Keep in mind that it's Koykaeng telling this story, not gareth ! 8)

Anyway, I was totally blown away by this doll, and when I return I shall post some more details including who she was, where to find her, and a few nice photos.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

Ah KK:

You must have made quite the impression on this lovely one. It's so nice to find a LB like that on occasion. It keeps the bar set high.

Good one!!

Auto

ps. We knew it wasn't Gareth, as I didn't have to read it more than once to understand it.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#24 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

I had a GG who argued with me when I tried to give her 1500 for LT as she only wanted 1000 . I kept her for about five days , she paid her own barfine on some days just so she could meet me. :D
Its good to find one who is not just after as much money as she can get out of you.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci