A funny thing happenned....

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Met the most gorgeous ladyboy in Pattaya last night, absolutely perfect.

Extremely feminine, nice sized hormone tits, a medium sized cock that is totally functional, and a good sense of humour.

First of all when I offer to pay the barfine she tells me that she's already finished work, but if I wait down the street a few 100 metres she will meet me. Could have very easily taken my money for the barfine, as the place was still trading for a little while although it was nearing closing.

Get back to the hotel and after we both shower, have an incredible session. She is enthusiastic about fucking me, and gives me a good serve after which I repay the favour. This scenario was repeated a little while later, and then again in the morning.

Order some room service breakfast for us both, and soon after she gets ready to depart. Being so impressed by the service, and having enjoyed cuddling up to this ultra feminine doll all evening, I pull out 1500 Baht for her. A few seconds pass, and she looks at the money, takes the 1000 baht note, and hands me back the 500 before making her way to the door. :?

Five minutes later I receive a nice text message thanking me for everything, and telling me to take care.

Keep in mind that it's Koykaeng telling this story, not gareth ! 8)

Anyway, I was totally blown away by this doll, and when I return I shall post some more details including who she was, where to find her, and a few nice photos.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

Ah KK:

You must have made quite the impression on this lovely one. It's so nice to find a LB like that on occasion. It keeps the bar set high.

Good one!!

Auto

ps. We knew it wasn't Gareth, as I didn't have to read it more than once to understand it.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#3 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

I had a GG who argued with me when I tried to give her 1500 for LT as she only wanted 1000 . I kept her for about five days , she paid her own barfine on some days just so she could meet me. :D
Its good to find one who is not just after as much money as she can get out of you.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

Good for you KK just goes to show if you are nice to them and treat them with respect like i know you do ,sometimes you get repaid in kind ....cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

That's A Nice Story KK.....Actually happens to me quite a lot :oops: :roll:

#6 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

cant wait to hear gareths opinion on this kk :D

though it will need some reading 2 -3 times to make sense :P

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:07 AM

u shud hav giv all d money, then she can give to family from u. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:33 AM

u shud hav giv all d money, then she can give to family from u. :lol:

Anthony!!!

Change your password dude, the Gman has got into your account :shock:

:wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:40 AM

Thants nice to hear. She obviously thought you were "a real spunk." (as you say in Oz)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#10 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:41 AM

couldnt resist it. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#11 AznBoyCols

AznBoyCols
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:25 AM

You must look like Mel Gibson to get that kind of treatment.

#12 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

these underhand sarcastic digs at the g-mans expense are fukin hilarious :D

oh and nice one kk look forward to pics of this beauty :D :D

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci