• Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:35 AM

DELETED

#14 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

Yes Gareth, i sorted the price before, but i didnt make it clear whether or not i wanted ST or LT. I should have said ST, then if it was good you can always say ok stay LT.

And i too like a bit of sleaze sometimes, although that has put me off a bit. However, i have never had a problem in Phuket - maybe because i know the bad ones and maybe they know i can make a shit-load of trouble for them.

And yes i`m always prepared by locking up the valuables - but for Gods sake you dont lock up your shaver! I think she just picked up what she could out of spite.

#15 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:18 PM

Hi Jimbo , thanks for the warning :D I may never meet the lady in question but it is always good to hear methods of getting rid of the pests from the more experienced guys.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#16 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:31 PM

ahh thats where there problem started u dident make it clear to her long time or short time thats why she acted the way she did but still dosent excuse her for the darting eyes looking for something to steal i take it u all learned a leson form this always keep u stuff safe that u dont want stolen it happen to us all jimbo in some way or another :D

#17 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:41 PM

Gareth, these problems aren't caused because people aren't clear whether they want long or short time or due to not discussing a price before hand.

This LB wanted to steal from him, full stop. Jimbo read the signs and got her out of the room. It happens to all of us. There are a few serial theives out there and a few more who hit hard times and can be opportunistic, but most LBs are OK and wouldn't suddenly switch into thief mode or see any of Jimbo's actions as 'problem causing'.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#18 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

Spot on, Kliome.

Gareth, a thief is a thief is a thief. Given the chance, she would have likely tried to pick Jimbo's pockets first and save the trouble of the room all together.

Jimbo did NOTHING to bring this action on (nor do I suspect most other BM's who have had a similar experience). Stop trying to blame the victim, FFS.

This situation would have occurred regardless, simply because that particular LB was a thief. From my seat, Jimbo did everything pretty much to the letter.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#19 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:04 AM

he got caught out happens to us all weather she was trying to steal or not he knows the signs what to look for as he runs a bar works with them so hes a bit more tuned into it than the rest of us if it happened to stevie or your self she probley would have gotton away with it does he have a picture of her so the rest of us can see what she looks like ? i never go to beach road late at night happens all the time there here of stories of lb trying to steal some times worse things happen he got off lightly why i blame him he did it to himself by going out at that time looking for sleaze.

#20 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:17 AM

Gareth, it was 2am on Soi4 near his hotel.

I wouldn't call that going out late at night looking for sleeze. 2am is the ideal time to look for a lady friend on Soi 4 once the bars have shut.

Jimbo didn't do anything most of us wouldn't have done.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#21 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:23 AM

damn , can we start a new "thread" kliome?

either sort out or shut up gareth???

please please please can we kliome :D :D :D

thanks in advance

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#22 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:31 AM

still not good idea to go looking for trouble when u can easily avoid it how many have been robbed between 2-4 am in pattaya ? just cause they looking for a bit of slease or walking along beach road ? i know where he was thats also a hot spot for problem lbs he should have known beter

#23 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:42 AM

take the hint gareth,
you are a mile off.......again.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:51 AM

gareth is like a fucking herpes outbreak.

It comes along every now and again and there's little or nothing you can do about it.

Eventually it goes away on it's own... until next time.

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci