Som aka "Tina"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

Friday night i made the mistake of going out at 2am having spent the evening in bed with a "delhi belly". I thought i might just take a look and if something caught my eye i might try to have a last fling in BKK before returning to Phuket. I left Dynasty Grande and walked up soi 4 and joined the throng in Nana hotel car park, which is always fun. I left and walked up sukhamvit to the pedestrian bridge and back down the other side. Several reasonable looking talent about but i didnt take the plunge. I walked back down soi4 and was almost at the turn for the hotel when a long-legged blonde in silver micro dress grabbed my hand "hello, where you go etc.." I said ok come on then,but how much? She said "Up to you". I offered 1000 ST & 2500 LT. She said ok and off we went. Passed Rick at the foyer chatting his nice respectable looking LB.
Anyway, we get to loom and i notice her eyes darting around as if looking for something to steal. Alarm bells start to ring. Then she poses for me beside the tv and asks lots of questions about what i like to watch etc - all bullshit because i can see her left arm is inside the wardrobe looking for something to steal. Alarm bells now a crescendo! She then sits down on the sofa next to my discarded trousers which have 2000 baht in them. At this point i get up and pick up the trousers and start to put them on saying im still suffering stomach pains and have no power to do any boom-boom. I know this is now going to get difficult so its a question of damage limitation. She protests that i have promised her LT for 3500. No i said 1000 ST and 2500 LT and i would see how we got on before deciding which its to be. Big arguement follows during which i say i should call reception - so she says ok we go down and see if you like my friend instead, and despite my protestations calls her. I KNOW if i let a second one into the room im going to have a nightmare. So i said ok lets go down and meet her. At least this way i have got her out of the room. She flits about picking up her things with lots of bad words and swearing. I didnt notice that she picked up my reading glasses, and when she "checked her make-up" in the bathroom, she picked up my electric shaver. Thank God i had taken the usual precaution of putting everything of value in the safe!
So, when we get to reception, the other girl hasnt yet arrived. My chance of a getaway! i say ok you wait here im need to go toilet - and dart off back to the lift! She s caught off balance and is too slow to catch me and the lift closes with me grinning at her through the gap. I call reception when i get to the room and tell them to get security or the police to remove her. I still dont know theres anything missing at this point. And i assume reception managed to get rid of her/them as i didnt hear anything more. Note to give receptionist a big tip.
I think i only got away so lightly by catching on quickly what she was about, so be warned! Her name is Som and calls herself Tina. It took me some time to realise anything was missing and was lucky it was nothing valuable. I also think this could have got really nasty as judging by the gunge up her nose she probably has a "habit"to feed. Unfortunately i didnt get a picture as my camera was in the safe, and there was NO WAY i was going to open that!

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for the warning!

Another example that it can be dangerous to take freelancers from the street to your hotel room.

Be happy that you just lost small things, could have gone out far more worse!

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:15 PM

actually its nice to learn....that even the most experienced....also can get "caugth up"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but but but...jimbo....my dear friend... not nice to warn about someone named Som...without a picture.... :?

as you maybe know....Oh was known on the net under that name before.... :oops:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

I enjoy freelancers off the street, both in Bangkok and Pattaya (Beach Road). I love that street sleaze.

But always it is about preparation. Rarely do I ever take a freelancer back to my room, but despite this I always, before leaving my room, lock everything of value in a safety box, either in the room or at reception - You never know what the evening may bring. Also on my person is exactly the amount I wish to 'lose' that evening or early morning plus maybe a few extra hundred baht, all spread around my 'cargo' pants.

I have been ripped off before, i.e. pick-pocketed, but never more than I was prepared to lose - Just like a gambler.

Some say that street girls should be avoided, I would disagree with that. I love the thrill and 'edge' that street action gives me, I will never stop, but always take precautions. Also I wouldn't take my phone or camera either, I want to keep those.

Thanks for the warning Jimbo, no-one is immune.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

Rarely do I ever take a freelancer back to my room

This means you take them to a ST hotel?

Good idea with a freelancer.

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

Hey Jimbo:

Damn, don't you hate it when your intuition is spot on from the moment you get in the room, and then you're in a sticky situation.

Given the situation, I think you handled it in the most reasonable fashion and anything else would have likely escalated into a bad scene. Really good thinking in "meeting the friend downstairs" so you could seize the moment and escape.

Good think they weren't waiting for you outside!! Angry LB's with those high heels can do some serious damage.

Glad it worked out for you in the end with only minor losses.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:07 AM

happens to the best of us.
good to hear you trusted your instincts.
i had a strange incident last trip, where i caught the lb red handed with my wallet in the loom.
and when i look back at it, she insisted we both take a kamagra jelly,despite me not really needing one.
part of the set up?
i still dont know.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

DELETED

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:18 AM

Good work mate. You did very well. Ive never taken a streetwalker. Unlike DC i dont like the sleeeeeeeze. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:27 AM

I've had only one simialr experience and it was with an LB from a bar, so you can't even necessarily blame the problem on the street girls.

I have only had one close theft but I've always felt lucky rather than aware or experienced. Despite several trips under my belt, I've gone from being nieve and clueless to over precautious and now to a bit lazy and over trusting. I'm always leaving my valuables laying around the room.

I usually advise newbies and those more skeptical to avoid street meat, but once you know what youa re doing and no the risk everything's up to you. Like you say, when you get a abd one you can sense it quite early, and you just have to deal with it by getting rid.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:53 AM

I've had only one simialr experience and it was with an LB from a bar, so you can't even necessarily blame the problem on the street girls.

True. sure Barbie works out of a bar and she is the worst! And Bom used to wor in a Bar too.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#12 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:33 AM

Jimbo did she actually take anything from u u dont seem to sure ?
u shouldent have been out that time anyway if u experinced at 3am pickups next time agree on a price before u take the lb back to room before u get there that avoids all the hassle in the first place
and street lbs more trouble than they worth :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci