Pattaya Bay Resort vs LK Renaissance

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#13 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

slappy is pattaya bay resort close to walking street ?

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

Gareth,

I'd suggest in future you use google or the search function on this site you'd find your answer

the pattaya bay resort has a good site dscribing the exact location

Took me 12 secs to find this on google http://pattayabayres...om/default.aspx

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:30 PM

I booking my holiday next few weeks i managed to get my flight to hk for 379 pounds through oasis hhk airline again and thai air 170 pounds total from gatwic to hk then hk to bbk but traveling time about 17 hours now i looking for some where to stay from 7/6/08 to 22/6/08 i thought pbr was beter option for myself what u think ?

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:51 PM

The PBR is just about behind the new shopping arcade on 2nd Road called 'The Avenue'.

You can get a room in the PBR for 999bht a lot cheaper than the LK talked about above, and I've never heard any disappointed with the PRB.

#17 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

i looked at it not bad priced either i only need a place for 2 week not long time this time so 999bht x12 days=11988bht not bad only 190 pounds for 2 week is good rate with everything i think i book there as they have airport pickup same as taxi 1300bht :D think i book there looks ok for the budget traveler

#18 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

I don't think you'll be disappointed, it's only £3 a day more expensive than the Jasmine, and so much better in class.

Now I think of it, I'd definietly suggest you stay at HOWARD'S... better location, very clean and friendly rooms and much cheaper, + very guest friendly..

http://www.lb-69.com...RDS_soi_VC.html

#19 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:43 AM

thanks kliome but i think pbr beter choice lbs tend not like in those kind of places from my exp with them and it little bit, to much for my liking and i not have any intrest in that sort of stuff i still like to have lbs and ggs as well
and my lb would defentantly have a go at me about it. :D

#20 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:57 AM

DELETED

#21 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:49 AM

At the moment it all quite havent herd, much from her texts me, now and again reason, Why im looking is i cant take them back to my place she will be there has a go at me if i bring back an lb at the moment things not to good between us this,

Time, I said to her I going on a fucking hoilday (buterfly) :D thats Why i looking for a place can go without problems just want enjoy my self again without the headace. This time and also i want to

Redecorate and Rent, out my condo, With an Estate agent for extra income my lb has agreed to this.
so that why i not staying there

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:33 AM

If only this particular type of forum software had an ignore facility like some other applications do :roll:

#23 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:18 AM

C'mon PT, cut the guy some slack :D
Who's that in your Avatar? Is she on your 'To-Do' or 'Did' list :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci