• Guests

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:20 AM

DELETED

#26 chammy

chammy
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:06 AM

... If they're too lazy to read posts here, they won't read posts in another forum but the Hull consulate website should be both comprehensive and concise enough for them ;-)

So for the benefit of the apparent lazy buggers amongst us, why didn't you post the link to the Hull consulate website? :wink:

well I did, look:

hi guys,
sorry if this thread has been coverd, but been lazy, so if it has can someone post a link to it please.

now question is, can you get a 12 month visa ? one where you havent got to leave every 2 month and max time allowed only 6 month in the 12 month period. ?
or is it legal, to leave every month on a visa run and re enter same day or day after for an other month ?
i thought the normal travel visa we get from uk is for 30 days on 1 visit per every 12 month so can only stay for 30 days of each year.
any info would be great.
steviep

actually there is no 1 month visa, what you are talking about is the visa exemption/stamp on arrival which is valid for 30 days and with which you are allowed to stay in thailand up to 90 days within a 6 months period.
Tourist visas are valid for 60 days and can be extended to further 30 days so you can stay 90 days in thailand on a single-entry tourist visa. You actually could apply for another tourist visa after the first one has been used, there is no regulation against this. Some Thai consulates/embassies might be a little bit reluctant about 'repeat' tourist visas but technically it is possible.

comprehensive site:
http://www.thaiconsu....com/visas1.asp

I'm afraid there is no 12 month visa, sorry!
There are multi-entry visas (either O or B) which are valid 12 months and can allow you to stay up to 15 months in LOS but you still have to do border runs every 90 days and they are not so easy to get...

There are also many more or less legal ways to "buy" a multi-entry visa. Some agencies offer that service for 20.000-40.000 THB.

If you actually only are interested in staying 1 year in Thailand (not looking for a job, etc.) and don't bother doing border runs, you can combine visa exemptions/30-days-stamps and tourist visas quite easily...

#27 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:12 AM

So for the benefit of the apparent lazy buggers amongst us, why didn't you post the link to the Hull consulate website? :wink:

well I did, look:

Cheers dude, didn't see it first time :roll:

:lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:15 AM

... as she is god dam hot! and i cant wait to get back to see her 8)
no drugs mate, the only drug here is the love drug as im under her spell.

You are one luved-up dude stevie :shock:

Be careful out there :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:46 PM

Stevie: just bring me some gravy granules, lol, i want to make a few good english meals and i cant find a decent gravy mix here ! I getting a bit tired of bliddy chiken & rice !
Yes, baby`s on ice for you, lol ! But Stevie - theres SO many new and sexy little things in Patong right now - how a bit of "butterflying" before rescuing your baby doll from my bar?

#30 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:13 PM

Stevie: just bring me some gravy granules, lol, i want to make a few good english meals and i cant find a decent gravy mix here ! I getting a bit tired of bliddy chiken & rice !
Yes, baby`s on ice for you, lol ! But Stevie - theres SO many new and sexy little things in Patong right now - how a bit of "butterflying" before rescuing your baby doll from my bar?

well...you can just bring him to pattaya in april the 14 and 3 weeks ahead....then you both can butterfly... :lol:

would love to meet you again Jimbo.. :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#31 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:50 PM

Dont know if i can make it then batman - i intend going to patts 11th March for a week or so. But will try to get there again in April as would love to meet up again - such a shame Karl isnt around at the moment in Litas. Hopefully he might turn up somewhere else.

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

Dont know if i can make it then batman - i intend going to patts 11th March for a week or so. But will try to get there again in April as would love to meet up again - such a shame Karl isnt around at the moment in Litas. Hopefully he might turn up somewhere else.

try tornado bar in soi 6.... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#33 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:19 AM

DELETED

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:33 AM

Batman: Is Karl in control in Tornado bar? Is it a LB bar? Is he still physically attached to his laptop? What about Lita?

#35 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:44 AM

Tornado Bar is an LB but I'm not sure of Karl's involvment, rumours seem to be flying around, I know it had connections with Lita's and the staff there but I didn't see Karl there any time during any of my visits earlier in the month.

It's a nice go-go style bar and quite spacious. I had a few fun nights there, but it was closed for refurbishmenst when I left a week ago, perhaps someone can give us an update on the bar and Karl's involvment.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#36 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

Batman: Is Karl in control in Tornado bar? Is it a LB bar? Is he still physically attached to his laptop? What about Lita?

no one knows for sure...its like Kliome writes...a bit confusing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci