Photo

Cambodia flight & Accommodation - Help needed..

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#13 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:57 AM

and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar

Sounds good! Where is sophie bar located?

#14 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:10 AM

recoil thats the hotel we stayed in also..great food and the craic was great.there was an american guy called jack staying long time there.loved the martini club and the heart of darkness .i think i wil go back for a few days in june

#15 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

recoil thats the hotel we stayed in also..great food and the craic was great.there was an american guy called jack staying long time there.loved the martini club and the heart of darkness .i think i wil go back for a few days in june

I plan to go back soon as well. Will stay at the hope and anchor again i think.

3 days is enough in PP (not much to do if you saw toul sleng and the killing fields already).

#16 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

The three so- called BJ bars are La Cyrcee, Mikado and Sophie's. Right now La Cyrcee seems to have the friskiest girls. None taller than about 1.50m. Mikado was closed and reopened last week, Sophie's is running as usual.
Svay Pak is still open, wouldn't advise any foreigner to go there though. World Vision has it's spies there and the police like the extra $$$, Khmer New Year's coming up ;)
Best place for cheap hookers is Tuol Kork. 5USD easily gets you a niceish girl, no problems.
Is street 63 the one with the Viet massage parlours? If yes, it's still going strong.
Saw 2 LB lookers at Barazzo. Might be worth having a closer look.

#17 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:28 AM

and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar

Sounds good! Where is sophie bar located?

Corner of street 53 and street 118, go upstairs, knock on the door.

The three so- called BJ bars are La Cyrcee, Mikado and Sophie's. Right now La Cyrcee seems to have the friskiest girls.
Is street 63 the one with the Viet massage parlours? If yes, it's still going strong.

Le Cyrcee and Mikado are more ST bars. Mikado got busted over a week ago and has not reopened yet. Le Cyrcee is now take out only as they have closed the on site rooms.

If you go to street 63 make sure you know where your pants are at all times. Or better yet just take in only the money you need. Pants pockets seem to have a mysterious way of being empty when you leave some of the places.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#18 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:44 AM

i went bkk air and stayed in the mikey hotel now hope and anchor verry cheap and the food was second to none..had an amazing 11 days there .thers plenty of girl action but dident notice any lb at all

#19 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:24 AM

but dident notice any lb at all

They usually can be found after dark at the riverside (sisowath quai). I stayed last time at the hope and anchor hotel and saw 2 or 3 of them just opposite.

But of course not the same quality as in Thailand.

#20 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

flamingios is a great hotel, but there been one or two reports of staff stealing, so keep thinks locked up.

i would recommend taxi to shinoukville, its a bargain and has aircon wheres busses are a loads of hassle. (i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo), siem reap is ok for a day too see the temples and stuff, and they have the LB bar- but for much cheaper prices u can get the best pussy in the region ($5 viet girls in brothels,)

cheap pussy and chep beer is what cambodia all about for a sex tourist :P

#21 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

(i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo),

I like Sihanoukville, its different to the well known thai beach -resorts. But take a girl from Phnom Penh with you and its a good place to spend 2 or 3 days.

($5 viet girls in brothels,)

No chance to get these prices nowadays, especially as a farang.

#22 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

(i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo),

I like Sihanoukville, its different to the well known thai beach -resorts. But take a girl from Phnom Penh with you and its a good place to spend 2 or 3 days.

($5 viet girls in brothels,)

No chance to get these prices nowadays, especially as a farang.

Pretty true, it cost 10$ novadays.

#23 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Does anyboydy know if Svay Pak (or also called K11) in Phnom Penh is still existing?

Or where is now the main brothel area in PP?

#24 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:32 AM

k11 closed years ago. now u have to go to street 63, or toul kourk, or sonys.
i've not been for a while, i've heard they often want $10 now from whites, but u can negotiate, locals get it for around $2.
best pussy i ever had was $5 on street 63. super value :P

if they want $10, u may as well go to the freelancer bars where u can hang out with the girls all day/night 1st for same price. i loved cambodia- my intro to p4p, best to take a viet babe (more business like but the best pussies) in the day ST $10, then cuddle up to a nice cambodian (more affecionate) for longtime$20.
and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar- i had 5 sucking me at the bar!!!! then took 2 in back room to finnish- cost less than $30 including drinks and i never felt so good in my life after lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci