Photo

Cambodia flight & Accommodation - Help needed..

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 trouble999

trouble999
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:02 AM

hope you guys can help
coming back to thialand april 16th heading to phuket for 5-7 nights then i would like to try cambodia
need some info on flights and hotels in and to cambodia
as i staying with Tom at ,the place to stay. in phuket

#2 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

The cheapest flights are from Bangkok- Phnom Penh on Air Asia. The earlier you book (online) the cheaper the ticket. Phnom Penh is 6 hours from Siem Reap and 3-4 hours from Sihanoukville by bus. More expensive, but very nice, is the direct flight from Bangkok to Siem Reap on Bangkok Airways. If you opt for them you could either buy an open jaw ticket, flying into Siem Reap and out of Phnom Penh, or buy Bangkok Airway's 'Discovery Pass'. This is a pass with several flight coupons that are cheaper to buy than the regular flights but it has to be bought outside Thailand AFAIK (you could then fly SR- PP on Siem Reap Airways). Check their website, it can probably be bought online.
Hotels in Phnom Penh:
The better area to stay is on the riverside. All categories available. Backpackers on a budget stay lakeside.
In Siem Reap:
Guesthouses and hotels are spread all over town, all categories available. I'd avoid the big ones on the National Road.

#3 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

I've stayed at the Flamingo hotel the last couple times in PP and would recommend it. A standard room is about 20 USD a night and it's clean and girl-friendly. There's plenty of great hostess bars within walking distance and the notorious Heart of Darkness club is around the corner.
AirAsia is the obvious choice for flights Bkk to PP.
You should make an effort to get up to Siem Reap and take a look at Angkor Wat, they also have a lb bar up there now.
Quality ladyboys are scarce in PP but there's no shortage of lovely ladies, I actually prefer the PP nightlife to Thailand....until I need a lb.

#4 Rainie

Rainie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:29 PM

Standard room at Flamingos Hotel is 25$ now. They have a website: http://www.flamingos.com.kh

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

Just back from PP and stay in Flamingo as well, done booking by phone from Siem Riep cause been told they have good Wi fi net there. The rooms are ok for 25$ they charge, very girls friendly, the food is just ok, the internet is pretty bad. The best thing is the location I guess, plenty of action around and the Heart Of darkness is real wow place.

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:44 AM

i went bkk air and stayed in the mikey hotel now hope and anchor verry cheap and the food was second to none..had an amazing 11 days there .thers plenty of girl action but dident notice any lb at all

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:24 AM

but dident notice any lb at all

They usually can be found after dark at the riverside (sisowath quai). I stayed last time at the hope and anchor hotel and saw 2 or 3 of them just opposite.

But of course not the same quality as in Thailand.

#8 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

flamingios is a great hotel, but there been one or two reports of staff stealing, so keep thinks locked up.

i would recommend taxi to shinoukville, its a bargain and has aircon wheres busses are a loads of hassle. (i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo), siem reap is ok for a day too see the temples and stuff, and they have the LB bar- but for much cheaper prices u can get the best pussy in the region ($5 viet girls in brothels,)

cheap pussy and chep beer is what cambodia all about for a sex tourist :P

#9 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:45 PM

(i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo),

I like Sihanoukville, its different to the well known thai beach -resorts. But take a girl from Phnom Penh with you and its a good place to spend 2 or 3 days.

($5 viet girls in brothels,)

No chance to get these prices nowadays, especially as a farang.

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

(i would skip this place as beaches aren't good imo),

I like Sihanoukville, its different to the well known thai beach -resorts. But take a girl from Phnom Penh with you and its a good place to spend 2 or 3 days.

($5 viet girls in brothels,)

No chance to get these prices nowadays, especially as a farang.

Pretty true, it cost 10$ novadays.

#11 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Does anyboydy know if Svay Pak (or also called K11) in Phnom Penh is still existing?

Or where is now the main brothel area in PP?

#12 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:32 AM

k11 closed years ago. now u have to go to street 63, or toul kourk, or sonys.
i've not been for a while, i've heard they often want $10 now from whites, but u can negotiate, locals get it for around $2.
best pussy i ever had was $5 on street 63. super value :P

if they want $10, u may as well go to the freelancer bars where u can hang out with the girls all day/night 1st for same price. i loved cambodia- my intro to p4p, best to take a viet babe (more business like but the best pussies) in the day ST $10, then cuddle up to a nice cambodian (more affecionate) for longtime$20.
and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar- i had 5 sucking me at the bar!!!! then took 2 in back room to finnish- cost less than $30 including drinks and i never felt so good in my life after lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci