Pentire's Latest Escapade.......where did it all go wrong ?

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

No Stevie, none that I shall be posting on the internet.

#26 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

DELETED

#27 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:38 AM

You're selling Phuket well pentire, some lovely girls in those pics.

I haven't been to Phuket for over a year now, so I'm tempted to take several days there during my next trip during April/May :D

Is that the Phuket part of your trip over? - Would you recommend a few days there or just head to the front line down in Pattaya, via Bangkok - What's your opinion please?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#28 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

Sorry Stevie, promises were made that my remaining pics would never appear on any other form of media.
Never did see Bee and I hunted daily for her, the phone number was always on voice mail.
Yep, Phuket shall always remain in my future plans because the place has loads of talent albeit a tad more expensive. I shall go back there in around July/Aug...Rickard is there now!

Well I was pleased to check out of the crappy Sunshine Hotel and into The Vault which is located about a 4 minute walk from Jenny Star Bar on Pratamnak Rd. I had a long room for 4 days at a cost of 1200 Baht per night. The place is OK and priced about right although the fixtures fittings & furniture are perhaps a bit down market plus the sheets were rather worn with an uncomfortable feeling about them. On the plus side, the room was spacious, great shower, stereo system and nice TV on a revolving stand.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Out on the lash in Pattaya for my initial six days prior to heading off to Australia, dirtyfinger, Voodoo and myself really hit the demon drink hard, we truly partied like rock stars and spent a fucking fortune, at this stage I was going through in excess of 10,000 per day on LB's, GG's and alcohol.
Moo would call me from time to time and infact one evening I caught up with her in Walking St for a few drinks :lol:

Posted Image

However on this particular evening Jenny (owner of JSB) invited us three guys to join her and some of her ladyboy friends to party with them in a couple of discos. All of these gals paid their way buying the drinks in turn. Guess which one I shagged the arse off for the next 12 hours back at The Vault :?:

Posted Image

#29 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:44 PM

Guess which one I shagged the arse off for the next 12 hours back at The Vault :?:

I'm guessing the middle one. Though I don't recognize anyone so this could be a loaded question. :)

#30 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

Natacha ??

#31 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

Guess which one I shagged the arse off for the next 12 hours back at The Vault :?:

Was it this one ? 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#32 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

Great stuff. Was about to say the same thing. Jenny??? You dog!

But not the copy hair i hope! :x
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#33 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

hope you enjoyed the sunshine pentire as recomended by the legend billy.good auld voodoo dident rest his weary bones there tho .he opted for more upmarket residence to suite his vacation.meanwhile that little rascal poochie whatever she calls herself id one diamomd of a girl.

#34 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

Natacha ??

Yes, got in one Mike :lol:

Although, funny thing.....my attention had been focused on the the brown babe second from left and had been snoging the face off her for an hour or so, then next morning here I was waking up from my alcoholic induced slumber with the gorgeous post op Natacha. Mind you, later on in my trip two other babes from the photo found there way back to Pentire Towers :lol:

Attached Files

#35 stevep1234562

stevep1234562
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

Hey PT, looks like u had an awesome trip, who is the girl on the left at the front?

#36 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

so u had the disco trip they wanted to do that with me when i was there they only do that to certain vip customers of jsb. becarefull of that one pat she heavy into yaba and hardly ever uses a condom with frang i know she has some deal with bib (informent) because she go monkey house many times for yaba and just gets let out her friends tell me same story but she is a good lb when it come to customers
i go with her every time i in pats :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci