Pentire's Latest Escapade.......where did it all go wrong ?

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#13 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Thanks, Pentire ... some excellent recent memories of Nan rekindled :D
Triat

#14 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:10 PM

u dirty dog pentire wit those two rascals on their knees awaiting buggering lol :lol: :lol:

#15 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

hot pix.. nice to meet you there :D

#16 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:26 AM

Check out Adelphi Suites soi 8, better value than DIG since price hikes there. I checked in with 2 LB's...no eyelids batted.
Also enjoyed Joy's company a couple of weeks ago, last day of a family holiday. I had some business in Nakorn Pathom and time for a little monkey business at Guess, before rejoining the child bride. :lol:

adelphi suite 3,299 bht , $106.00

place looks nice but a little out of my price range thought.

When I booked for January the studios were 2499bht, still on the openimg promotion rate.
I just made reservations yesterday for March, the rate is now 2699bht
This is direct with the hotels web site, I did see higher rates at some of the internet booking agency sites.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#17 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

FFS! Nice teaser. I can only image what you are getting up to over there. You are now my new hero... :P I can't wait for my next trip :twisted:

#18 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

Learn to live dangerously. Take a ride on the back of PT's bike. Mustuv looked like PT was driving a Bear in a purple helmet :shock:

#19 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:41 PM

Ok....Been having a few prob's opening my memory card from the camera on a PC in the usual manner so hence my delayed second post. Anyway, files copied to a CD we are ready to roll again.

Following the initial sack emptying experience with Joy & Nan it was back to the airport for a 14.30 Air Asia flight to Phuket in order to meet up with an Aussie mate (non forum member)
Got to the airport in good time only to be told my flight was delayed 2 hours :(
My friend had booked me into the Summer Breeze Hotel in Soi Sansabai, Patong and on arrival at Phuket Airport, their driver was there to meet me :lol:
Posted Image

Following a good few beers at a whole host of girly bars around the Bangla Rd area, I got down to business choosing a shagging partner from the Tequilla Bar at the front of Soi Crocodile.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I must say that this bar has a large proportion of great looking LB's and indeed I hooked up with an old flame Noree for two days.
This gal loves to both give and recieve and kept telling me that, it was not fair that while I was popping my cork up her ass, she was not allowed to do enter me in the same fashion...My name's not Koykaeng I kept telling her :lol:
This LB has a nice sized rod and it very quickly became hard however, she would not allow any bedroom snaps

Posted Image

Posted Image

I very much enjoyed my three days back on Phuket and it is well worth remembering that the place has got much more to offer than just shagging LB's or GG's. Some of the landscapes and beach scenes on the island are quite breathtaking. But with Pattaya on my mind, I was keen to move on :twisted:

Posted Image

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:54 PM

...My name's not Koykaeng I kept telling her :lol:

Very funny Mr Pentire... :lol: :lol:

Well I must say she does look lovely.
I may have to put Phuket back on the itinerary so I can inspect her hot-rod ! :twisted:

Cheers
Mr Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

...My name's not Koykaeng I kept telling her :lol:

Very funny Mr Pentire... :lol: :lol:

Well I must say she does look lovely.
I may have to put Phuket back on the itinerary so I can inspect her hot-rod ! :twisted:

Cheers
Mr Koykaeng

well...like YOU always tell people..... 8)

REMEMBER to take some pictures... :lol: :lol:

offcourse its only for studying purposes :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#22 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

good old rascal Pentire :D !!!
great pics, keep posting other...
one question...,
the lovely gal on your last 2 pics - long curly hair - i remember her from bangla, she was really very sweet and polite, doest she have silicones already or is it just fake??
i remember she was flat in june 2007...
just curious...

#23 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

Yes, still flat chested LJ....Oh you have stolen my friends Av from the Phuket forum :shock:

I cut short my Phuket trip because I was rather keen to meet up with Voodoo for a night in Bangkok plus dirtyfinger was due to hit town later that evening. So following a proper hard core drinking session in the big mango, we all headed down to Pattaya and in my case a couple of days earlier than planned. This change of plan presented me with a minor problem, no reserved hotel accomodation :? I just needed a room for two days before checking into The Vault. Having called all the usual places with the reply....Sully Full :shock: Voodoo (bless him) suggested the Sunshine on Soi 8. What a shit hole that place turned out to be however, I was fed up with making phone calls or being turned away so decided to slum it for two nights.
At least the next piece of advice the ole Irish piss tank gave me turned out to be spot on, because he recommended Nana (now called Pookie) to me. A night with her back at my economy class hotel room was a delight.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci