A worrying report from the Philippines

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#13 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:43 PM

:D I guess it does suck, but you are not responsible for your countrys short falls.

All countries have there bad bits. Australia's is that it taxes the living fuck out of me. I still live here but only in dribs and drabs.

I spend a lot of time now in LOS and have bought a very cheap room at Cosy Beach which i use as a haunt.

I tried living in Batangas in the PP but got harrassed all the time for money of the locals. I don't mind sharing but 24/7 gets a bit too much.

The P/P had a heap of potential but over 30 years of corruption has left the place in a mess and it will be a long time before it may recover.

It has nice beaches but fuck all infrastructure that works when you need it to work. To do business is dangerous and it is hard to find a honest adminstrator who does not want to ripp you off.

My opinion and i'm sorry, it ain't gonna change. :P

i respect your opinion vangough that was just so true...
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#14 bangem

bangem
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

If n cebu call this slut.. very sexy, no shit its true i thought he was a guy. damn for a few pesos u can fuck him all nite long. Loves big dicks n gang bangs so if u like to really get nasty while on vacation here is the ts for u. samantha 905.350.4000 Bitch loves to get it deep n screams. watch out though have heard thta he has bf n states tryn to get him ther all by himself. lets not let that happen.

#15 bangem

bangem
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

If n cebu call this slut.. very sexy, no shit its true i thought he was a guy. damn for a few pesos u can fuck him all nite long. Loves big dicks n gang bangs so if u like to really get nasty while on vacation here is the ts for u. samantha 905.350.4000 Bitch loves to get it deep n screams. watch out though have heard thta he has bf n states tryn to get him ther all by himself. lets not let that happen.

#16 asslicker

asslicker
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:27 AM

:D Your sharp. Yes i do dislike the PP.
Hers my reasons.
Its a shit hole, its run down, its corrupt, it is over priced, its dangerous, they kill you for money, they treat you as a money making machine, and one last fact, its a shit hole.
:D

mmmmm I :love: to lick shit holes :D

#17 asslicker

asslicker
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Hers my reasons.
Its a shit hole, its run down, its corrupt, it is over priced, its dangerous, they kill you for money, they treat you as a money making machine, and one last fact, its a shit hole.

#18 asslicker

asslicker
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Hers my reasons.

#19 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

Ive spent a few months in Phil, never had any problems other than persistent hawkers tryin to sell their goods on the beach. As their english is much better than Thai people and there a much fewer foreigners to sell their goods they tend to continue for a minute or so before giving up on their sales pitch.

San Miguel Lite is about half the price as in Thailand and local liquor also cheaper, hotels are slightly more expensive, ATM is free as opposed to amazing 150 baht in Thailand.

Much better communication with girls their as English is widely known.

So some good things and some bad, corruption is certainly worse and food not as good.

Internet tends to more widely used but ATMs are rare.

Pinoys celebrate all the same holidays as us an tend to know all our music, or at least 80s music.

Just my thoughts

#20 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:29 PM

Ive spent a few months in Phil, never had any problems other than persistent hawkers tryin to sell their goods on the beach. As their english is much better than Thai people and there a much fewer foreigners to sell their goods they tend to continue for a minute or so before giving up on their sales pitch.

San Miguel Lite is about half the price as in Thailand and local liquor also cheaper, hotels are slightly more expensive, ATM is free as opposed to amazing 150 baht in Thailand.

Much better communication with girls their as English is widely known.

So some good things and some bad, corruption is certainly worse and food not as good.

Internet tends to more widely used but ATMs are rare.

Pinoys celebrate all the same holidays as us an tend to know all our music, or at least 80s music.

Just my thoughts

How are the prices for ladies there? What part of PI are you in?
Thanks.

#21 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:26 AM

I just holiday there, in Sabang and a few other places. In recent times I lost my job but have other income streams to be able to travel on a budget. I therefore dont pay girls anymore and tend to have girlfriends. Of course in the end you pay their food etc which adds up compared to travelling alone.

Even in Thailand at the start of last year I spent 3 months there.
I stopped wasting my money in bars (as my budget was strict) paying for girls and found that I still got as much attention as I wanted.

Even had a threesome with two ladyboys I meet on a border visa run. Thats another story.

Sorry, therefore dont know the current prices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci