20 replies to this topic

#1 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:25 AM

please read this before going to the philippines

http://tezza.dldhistory.com/

there been some talk lately about the Philippines in the trip reports I have been going there myself but I here some stories about how things go wrong in these Asia county’s but this report tops them all .

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

DELETED

#3 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:33 AM

The latest dates from the story are Jan 2008 so perhaps he's still in Jail . I'm glad he has kept his sense of humour as that will help in the situation.

In my report I talked about the under age street kid , when I told my mate about what had happened he said I'd done the right thing as it could have been a Police sting.
I could have ended up in Jail too. :shock:

There was a Documentary on TV about an English bloke that had met a young PI girl in a Bar (in Angelese I think) and took pity on her and married her . He settled in with her in the PI and had babies etc . Whenever he went away he'd return to find his belongings had been given away to her relatives . The girl eventually had him killed for a paltry sum of money and was jailed but showed absolutely no remorse when the blokes mother went to Jail to see her.

Another story that was told to me on the plane to Manila was that often if a girl comes from a remote area they dont have birth certificates , so you could get involved with one only to find you cannot take her out of the country. :cry:

Another thing that happened when I was there was that a Bar area (that I dont know the name of) was closed for three days , seems the Bar owners got so sick of the Bars being raided every night by the Cops that they got together and closed the area down . The Cops never got any bribes for three days so I hope the problems did not increase for them.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#4 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

Sounds like it's the tezza from the coldrop bar in angeles. He was on a forum ac4u and left cause a confilct with a moderator. Can anyone confirm if this is the same guy? I'm surprised to hear all this if it is infact him.

#5 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:03 PM

Sounds like it's the tezza from the coldrop bar in angeles. He was on a forum ac4u and left cause a confilct with a moderator. Can anyone confirm if this is the same guy? I'm surprised to hear all this if it is infact him.

I was thinking it was the same guy (tezza) from the coldrop bar I stop by the coldrop bar end of last year and asked where he was ,the owner said he got rid of him or he left I cannot remember , and said something about pictures and computers but did not go in to details,
I could not follow everything in these stories even though it was written in English I think maybe an Aussie could help translate that part,

#6 Col.Hopkins

Col.Hopkins
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:25 AM

More bad publicity for the PI to compare with the post in field reports, but you know its sometimes who you know that makes or breaks a trip, and there was an English Lord or something whose wife and her brother conspired to bump him off in the South of France. Here we are dealing with someone whose judgement of character is not very good, and whose own behaviour leaves a lot to be desired, though noone is perfect. As I said elsewhere, best to make friends with someone in Phils before you go, get to know them and their scene, and avoid seedy bars and the wrong side of town; plenty of well educated girls out there who are genuine.

#7 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:48 AM

:D The Phillipines is the shit hole of Asia. Do your self a favour, bi-pass this fucking waste of space and move on to LOS. The girls are better, cheaper, sexier and you will have a much better time and enjoy your self in a very safe enviroment.
I have been coming to LOS since 1978 and never had trouble. I have been to the PP 5 times and always got into some sort of shit always not my doing. By-pass it fellas and just move on :D

#8 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:00 AM

:D The Phillipines is the shit hole of Asia. Do your self a favour, bi-pass this fucking waste of space and move on to LOS. The girls are better, cheaper, sexier and you will have a much better time and enjoy your self in a very safe enviroment.
I have been coming to LOS since 1978 and never had trouble. I have been to the PP 5 times and always got into some sort of shit always not my doing. By-pass it fellas and just move on :D

So what are you saying exactly?

Can I detect a hint of dislike re: The Philippines? :shock:

#9 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:42 AM

:D Your sharp. Yes i do dislike the PP.
Hers my reasons.
Its a shit hole, its run down, its corrupt, it is over priced, its dangerous, they kill you for money, they treat you as a money making machine, and one last fact, its a shit hole.
:D

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:51 AM

When I got back to work after my Holiday I was teamed up with a Filipina , he agrees with everything I have said about the place , as the locals are also treated with the same sort of contempt.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

that sucks...
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#12 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:32 AM

:D I guess it does suck, but you are not responsible for your countrys short falls.

All countries have there bad bits. Australia's is that it taxes the living fuck out of me. I still live here but only in dribs and drabs.

I spend a lot of time now in LOS and have bought a very cheap room at Cosy Beach which i use as a haunt.

I tried living in Batangas in the PP but got harrassed all the time for money of the locals. I don't mind sharing but 24/7 gets a bit too much.

The P/P had a heap of potential but over 30 years of corruption has left the place in a mess and it will be a long time before it may recover.

It has nice beaches but fuck all infrastructure that works when you need it to work. To do business is dangerous and it is hard to find a honest adminstrator who does not want to ripp you off.

My opinion and i'm sorry, it ain't gonna change. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci