rip

Posted Image
By entrox, shot with DSC-H5 at 2008-01-21

#14 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:40 AM

I feel fortunate that for the 10 days in Pattaya I had in the first half of January that I experienced Lita's Bar at it's best, inc 2x parties and several other visits and met many great board members.

Bars seem to come and go at an alarming rate and I personally never got to experience Goldfingers or 131.

Luckily the girls live on and re-locate to other premises.

#15 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:47 AM

I personally regret that I never had the pleasure. Sounded like a great place and nice folks that ran it. Hope all the best for them.
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#16 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

So sad about this great bar closing, i spent just over a week in pattaya recently and was in there every night except on my last night when the bar actually closed.

It was always a great place for a drink and was always a good change of pace from places like jsb and blue ice, so i am hopefull that it will re-open but its not looking so good :( .

Chatted with the beautiful Jen today, one of the main reasons i always visited ths bar :D and she is not sure where she gonna go now but i hope her and all the girls get another bar to move on too. Lita's bar will be sorely missed on my next trip to pattaya.

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

That's A Shame....Sorry to hear about this Karl :(

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

Hi Karl sorry about the closure , it was a pleasure to meet you and Lita and of course the LB's.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:32 AM

The only silver lining to the cloud is that most of the quality girls that had been working from Litas have now moved to Tornado bar on Soi 6. Suddenly the quantity and Quality of LBs at Tornado have surpassed Pook and Hi Boss, making it the first choice stop down that way.

I liked Tornado Ago-go on soi 6 already, not quite sure why exactly, maybe the dark skanky sofa area to the right as you go in.

But if the quality ex-Lita's girls are over there now then it's become a 'must visit' venue now IMO.

:twisted:

#20 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

I just read on another forum a post by someone who says Lita's Bar was open last night, only other detail is that Karl was not seen inside. Am sure more details will unfold.

Cheers,

#21 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

Hmmm, I'll have to take a look tomorrow.

I've been busy and out of the scene for a while but Lita's closure was a complete shock. I hope things are back to normal for Lita and Karl.

#22 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:56 AM

Hmmm, I'll have to take a look tomorrow.

Waiting with baited breath YM, come on... chop chop! :wink:

This could be just the news we're all waiting for.

Fingers crossed :D

#23 chewbacca42

chewbacca42
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:14 PM

I seem to remember you had a really good time in that sofa area in tornado dix :twisted:

#24 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

I seem to remember you had a really good time in that sofa area in tornado dix :twisted:

Yea, I disappeared into those shadows for maybe 20-30 mins with that leggy temptress in the ankle length slit dress and CFM pumps, very smooth.

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all that excitement, I kinda lost track myself. You've got to ask yourself one question: Did I feel lucky? Well, did I punk?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci