My trip to pattaya 06/07 part 2

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#25 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:13 AM

Not a shame from my point of view. I'll be looking forward to seeing these ladies quite soon.

#26 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:02 AM

yali,seya

Attached Files

#27 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

gareth your a tightass.. 4000 baht a month for an apartment would be shit.. what are you doing son?

#28 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:50 PM

Gareth stays in his LB friend’s room. And there is a photo of it above, if I am not mistaken.
Some might want to travel on a budget, and there is not much info on that here on the forum, so I thinks Gareths input sure has it’s place.
Steve mention in another tread if it was possible to live in Thailand for 50 000B a month. And if you want to do that, staying in a room for 4000 is a good idea.

Most of the guys here seems to be happy to pay from 1500 – 3000B a night for a room, but screams out when the girls short time rates goes up from 1000 to an amazing 1500!

I know most of us saves money a long time, and then go and spend it in a few weeks, I do the same myself, and then we want higher standards, on everything.
But we should have respect for those who do it different, and not suggest that they have no idea what they are doing.
So dark, the con of man..

#29 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:21 PM

i will post what i spent etc and how to do it on a budget of 60000bht i spent on 6 weekbudget but it not include air fare as prices vary from country to country
in next few days

Attached Files

#30 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:49 AM

when u stay for a long time longer than 10 days or 3 weeks as most frang do u have to keep to reality loads of frang i know stay same way in thailand even though they wont admit it it normall to

do so once u been sevral times to thailand and if u on a budget u im talking about the 1000's of backpackers who been there and done it for long time u can stay for less than a £5 a night and it not shit most of u only know of staying in fancy hotels ie hardrock cafe on beach road charges 1500bht a night so for a week or to is ok

but not if u were staying long term longest ive lived in thailand for is 12 months im give my advice to people who dont want to spend loads of money on hotels because they are a rip off and u can get far cheaper if u know where to look for same kind of conditions and standards u used to at home and i do know of plenty of my friends who gone out there have done the same thing so if u want to

spend loads of money on fancy hotels up to u just think about the amount of debt u in when u go back to where ever u came from most people put it on there credit cards pay it off for years to come i go 3 times a year to thailand and enjoy every bit of it without the debt and that room is where i stayed it has everything u need it including hot water tv cable ,internet asdl or wireless and close to everything but little bit out of pattaya but had every thing u need

just it wasent 5 or even 1 star hotel thats why it cheaper it not for family but for most guy who are not in groups etc it was just basic living and nothing fancy.and it not uncommon to find outside pattaya and this is about if u want to live long time ie 6 weeks to 1 year most people wouldent be able to aford to stay in a hotel for 1 year or 6 weeks with all the night life unless u got loads of

money and well off which a lot of people are not any way it just give u some ideas u can live quite cheap in pattaya and enjoy u self at same time :P

#31 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

#32 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

but if you stay in LB's room, then you cannot "butterfly" ? :(

#33 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

gareth75, thanks for explaining the flights and accomodations. Good for those on a budget. Just a question - when did you arrive in July? 6 week holiday is pretty good - what kind of job do you have that gives you that much vacation, as you mention taking 2-3 trips to Thailand a year.

Udrees, gareth75 mentioned using st rooms when seeing different lbs.

#34 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

deleated

#35 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

i chef but i work for a agency basically i work when i want to :P

gareth75, you old snake. You finally slipped up. I think I've narrowed it down to one of two people. Am I right?

Attached Files

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#36 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:26 AM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users