My trip to pattaya 06/07 part 2

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#13 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

gareth aka pinocchio, you lie more than a ladyboy on yabba.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#14 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:06 PM

i decided on the fugi it took some really good photos but in jsb it dident take that great pics as the samsung also the reason flew to hongkong is it the cheapest way to fly from uk through oasis airlines and yes i did meet areeya a few times in blue ice as she is good friends with one the lbs i was with seya and i do have photos of it which she did ask me not to put on website and i agreed to it all the others agreed by writen concent otherwise i would have put them up

Attached Files

#15 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:50 PM

and the other thing i just wanted to mention is if u know anything about photography to orginise and shoot takes a lot to set up and there are certain things u have to follow or it could land u self in trouble like it did with me getting totally pissed then u get all the action trying to get up in the morning was no joke

Attached Files

#16 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

. . . . and the "hits" just keep on a-comin'.

Anyone else starting to feel a little like a mushroom?

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#17 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:05 AM

This is great :D
Oh have to rush , Billy Liar is on TV :?

Cheers for the laughs :wink:

#18 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:22 AM

I am at a complete loss with regards to this thread! :shock:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#19 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:33 AM

gareth75, I took a look at Oasis Airlines the fares are quite cheap, but they only fly between London/Gatwick and Hongkong, also Vancouver/Hong Kong. So what arrangements did you make to fly to Bangkok? To get the really cheap fares with Oasis you have to prebook your flights in advance and they don't allow changing, so how long did you end up staying in Thailand?

You must have really be wasted, flying from Gatwick to HK is about 15 hours, then flying to Bkk is another 2.5 hrs from HK, going home must have been worse.

#20 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:22 PM

If u flying from gatwick then it is a pleasure as they are pretty quick at the airport The food is not that bad and the flight wasent to bad it was long but when u get to Hongkong Airport it has a

pretty fast immigration service not like in Thailand. because it so huge there a lot things u can do but u have to take an indoor train, to the depatrure area and depend which gate or zone u have to go to but u can also go to the lounge upstairs and shower and sleep if u want has everything up there. u can check out the hongkong airport website if u want more info

Attached Files

#21 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

deleted

#22 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

and the other thing i just wanted to mention is if u know anything about photography to orginise and shoot takes a lot to set up and there are certain things u have to follow or it could land u self in trouble like it did with me getting totally pissed then u get all the action trying to get up in the morning was no joke

Whats her name? Pic s4010467.jpg

Attached Files

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#23 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

SEYA, post op from JSB :wink:

#24 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:32 PM