Ladyboys looking for love

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:13 AM

You make the assumption that aal the ladyboys are in Thailand. There are many in Philippines aswell. I meet one in person having meet her on Live Jasmine. I spend a week with her and other than the hotel (her apartment is in very poor area and has only cold water shower) and our food, taxis etc she refused that I give her money. She like many ladyboys want a husband or boyfriend long term.

One of the major problems for ladyboys is that guys just like them as a fantasy in the 'darkside of their lives' few hunters can actually commit to ladyboy and involve them in all aspects of their lives ie social, family and work.

As everybody wants the opposite in life to what they have an abundance of Ladyboys want long commitment from a guy, not endless customers and as ladyboys have few employment opportunities they need financial assistance also.

Anyhow thats my opinion and its a view shared by two long-term ladyboy friends I have (one of which is Thai)

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:56 AM

... an abundance of Ladyboys want long commitment from a guy, not endless customers and as ladyboys have few employment opportunities they need financial assistance also.

Anyhow thats my opinion and its a view shared by two long-term ladyboy friends I have (one of which is Thai)

It's an opinion I also share :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:03 PM

Looking for love? I'd say 99% of them...course their idea of love and yours might not be quite the same thing.....

Having said that if you're making big bucks and can afford it then just treat it like gambling - anything you put on the table is gone and don't expect anything back in return...just try to enjoy the ride.

#16 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:40 AM

You make the assumption that aal the ladyboys are in Thailand. There are many in Philippines aswell. I meet one in person having meet her on Live Jasmine. I spend a week with her and other than the hotel (her apartment is in very poor area and has only cold water shower) and our food, taxis etc she refused that I give her money. She like many ladyboys want a husband or boyfriend long term.

One of the major problems for ladyboys is that guys just like them as a fantasy in the 'darkside of their lives' few hunters can actually commit to ladyboy and involve them in all aspects of their lives ie social, family and work.

As everybody wants the opposite in life to what they have an abundance of Ladyboys want long commitment from a guy, not endless customers and as ladyboys have few employment opportunities they need financial assistance also.

I agree totally,and I am talking from my own experience:it's not that they love money,the point is that they NEED it much more than all the guys that are posting in this forum,because-mainly-they need it not because they are greedy but because they need for such basic things like help to live their families,give them to eat,and help the kids from their families to survive.Of course they can fall in love with some farang man,but most farang men are so self centered and sex oriented that they really don't care about ladyboys,so ladyboys also don't care about the feelings of the farang people(but they will never say)

#17 kuraylef

kuraylef
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:36 AM

Looking for love? I'd say 99% of them...course their idea of love and yours might not be quite the same thing.....

What constitutes Thai love? Is it purely money centric?

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

I'm sure Thai's do love Farangs but their total committment to the family overrides any agreements or vows. You support them and the family otherwise the marriage is history.

I always say "Its the Thai way or the Highway."

We just dont have to worry about money as much as they do .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

their total committment to the family overrides any agreements or vows.

That's the central point.The only way to get real love is to become part of the family,I can tell it´s hard but when you get it it's very rewarding. :D

#20 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

their total committment to the family overrides any agreements or vows.

That's the central point.The only way to get real love is to become part of the family,I can tell it´s hard but when you get it it's very rewarding. :D

I should feel loved but simply dont have enough money to support the whole family in the luxury that they want in a western country . It would'nt be so bad if they worked but its too hard!! Well thats what I keep getting told :x
Wife , three sisters , mum , Dad and three boys :roll: . The marriage fell apart when I decided that I wanted a life outside of the family .

I'm feeling a bit bitter today so just felt like venting . :oops:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#21 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

No but you must remember these girls hear the same old shit day in and day out from infatuated Farangs who suddenly think they 19 years old again and deeply "in love" - if you do meet up with one and you have some serious chemistry going then 20,000 baht a month is proof that you are as serious about it as you say you are.

Btw I actually haven't been to Thailand much but I have spent a lot of time in Asia and have been dating Lb's in Europe on and off for a while.

If one of them is serious about you it's easy to tell, they don't ask for anything apart from a ring (you are now is serious poo or very lucky) and every other Lb in a 500m vicinity now treats you like you are either a)Invisible or b) have an extremely nasty rash - I have no idea how they all know but they do.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#22 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:13 AM

Great name , I take it you are a Monty Python fan then ? :lol:

#23 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

No but you must remember these girls hear the same old shit day in and day out from infatuated Farangs who suddenly think they 19 years old again and deeply "in love" - if you do meet up with one and you have some serious chemistry going then 20,000 baht a month is proof that you are as serious about it as you say you are.

Btw I actually haven't been to Thailand much but I have spent a lot of time in Asia and have been dating Lb's in Europe on and off for a while.

If one of them is serious about you it's easy to tell, they don't ask for anything apart from a ring (you are now is serious poo or very lucky) and every other Lb in a 500m vicinity now treats you like you are either a)Invisible or b) have an extremely nasty rash...

Lol, good description!

... - I have no idea how they all know but they do.

Yes, they do indeed know. So if you do have an 'official' LB as your girlfriend, don't so much as let your eyes rove or do it in a different place (and even that might get back to her).

#24 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci