Ladyboys looking for love

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 LORDLADYBOY

LORDLADYBOY
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:20 AM

i wonder if any of these beauties here on ladyboy 69 are looking for love,if they have boyfriends or even husbands.i went to a transexual dating site and my GOD!!!!!!! they were dogs!!!!!! it was as though they but on a wig and cheap makeup and left it at that unlike these women here on ladyboy 69.there is nothing like a kathoey. :P

#2 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:34 PM

have u ever been to thailand before ?
there no such thing as love only money and honey
there many ladyboy there looking for boyfriends i speak from exp if u got money and prep to spend it u could have any of the models on lb69 long they not taken already money talks bulshit walks i been there and had some the best looking ones have even married one of them and i not look back thailand works in strange ways once u know the rules with them and talk to them only have to ask them

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:51 PM

Most of the LB's here are in love. They love MONEY. If you think you'll find "true love" with a thai LB bar girl, you will be sadly disappointed.

Take a minute and read some of the horror story threads on this site and you'll get a snapshot of just how it is.

I won't say it can NEVER happen, but the odds are greatly against you. It is much better to accept the situation for what it is, enjoy spending time with the LB (or LB's) that you fancy, they'll enjoy your time and money and you'll both be happy.

Your mileage may vary.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#4 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:59 AM

Most of the LB's here are in love. They love MONEY. If you think you'll find "true love" with a thai LB bar girl, you will be sadly disappointed.
Take a minute and read some of the horror story threads on this site and you'll get a snapshot of just how it is.

I won't say it can NEVER happen, but the odds are greatly against you. It is much better to accept the situation for what it is, enjoy spending time with the LB (or LB's) that you fancy, they'll enjoy your time and money and you'll both be happy.

Your mileage may vary.
Auto

LB or GG... it doesnt matter...
absolutely true...!

#5 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

Your mileage may vary.

Auto

NOT TRUE, Automorph,

Every LB i've been with has told me she truly loves me....
when i'm opening my wallet. :lol:

#6 LORDLADYBOY

LORDLADYBOY
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:03 AM

what a way to live a life.i wonder what they will look like when they get old,if they get old.scary thought.old,alone,no kids,dripping silicone.wow.scary indeed. :shock:

#7 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:06 AM

Dont worry Ladyboylord, you will be much older also, so they will still be looking young and sexy too you ;-)
So dark, the con of man..

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:09 PM

what a way to live a life.i wonder what they will look like when they get old,if they get old.scary thought.old,alone,no kids,dripping silicone.wow.scary indeed. :shock:

you dont have to worry about them getting old as thers new stock arriving daily from the nissan factory up north.the old ones go to the brakers yard and you drive away in the latest model :lol: :lol: unless you have a bleeding heart and want to take care of old wrinkled lb 8)

#9 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:06 AM

im willing to love you LADYBOYLORD
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#10 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:50 AM

don't forget the rest of us!!.i love you long time.michael -chopper.

#11 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:09 AM

Why would you fall in love with a bar girl in the first place?:D You are supposed to have fun with them.

#12 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

don't forget the rest of us!!.i love you long time.michael -chopper.

oh sure i love yah too hondawave
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci