• Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:17 AM

Please stop posting those photos, I can't take anymore..... :(

Especially the ones featuring Eats ! :D

P.S. Where is Guess Bar :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:33 AM

Mardhi you are a real gentleman and a scholar for taking the time to share all these wonderful pics!!! Have the girls abandoned the fetish wear? God I hope not!!!!

#15 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

Here are some more pics I took last night - mostly of the 3 new girls. This one is of 4 girls, the new ones are on the right - thats Pang on the left who is an already established member of the Guess team.

Attached Files

#16 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:21 PM

The new bar is slightly different from the old for a number of reasons. It already had two pool tables and Jay decided to keep them both - she may yet revert to more sofas and one pool table depending upon how things work out with the new bar, however initial indications are that the 2 pool tables are proving very popular. ideally she would have liked 50% more space than she has, however with the enforced move out of Soi 1 - she did not have too many options to consider. The location of the bar is central but also very discrete - the car park is pitch black so if your walking down soi 4, nobody would notice you going into Guess bar, if your worried about that kind of thing. You can also enter the main hotel and walk around the back, past the toilets and come in through the back door into the bar.

Someone asked what happens when the girls want to dance (no dance stage unlike the old bar) - of course the answer is they just improvise. Here is Jenny and Ploy demonstrating.

Attached Files

#17 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for the pics, Mardhi

Looking forward to visiting the bar on 9 Jan ... and I hope the two pool tables are still there! :)
Triat

#18 eltel

eltel
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:18 AM

I will take a look at this new location in a few weeks, when I am back in Bangkok.

I liked the sofas at the old location, as you could get cosy with the girls before the barfine was paid.
I think it would be a little different if we were both on stools.

Anyway it looks good..
cheers

#19 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

The new place sounds great. Good location too as I use that car park a lot when visiting Nana and Guess.

Does anybody know where Minty has gotten too lately?

I havn't seen her in Guess for some time. She used to work at Cascades

#20 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:18 AM

nan anf firn

#21 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:41 AM

:shock: Then along came Costas to lower the tone on Christmas Day :lol:

No wonder Nan has been busy lately :P

#22 elementomorale

elementomorale
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

incredible!!
very nice!
thanks

#23 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:04 AM

One thing that has become apparent with the move is that the only times tend to be more relaxed :D :D off course somethings are better left unsaid but I am sure most guys will get my meaning (and I not talking about OPENING times).

Cheers
mardhi

#24 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

All comments welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci