What is the point of a post op Ladyboy?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#25 banane18021802

banane18021802
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:21 AM

can a post op be fucked in the pussy? or also only anal?

#26 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

Yes they can be fuck in both the mouth and pussy. Just like a biological women.

#27 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

Like a couple of others here i prefer post-ops, just spend a couple of hours in the bars of soi crocodile in Phuket and you will see the work of skilled surgeons plus a couple of real dodgy jobs.

#28 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

As you can see from the replies, we're all different. Personally, I would put post-ops in the same group as gg's. If I'm looking specifically for a LB, I prefer pre-op. That said I've had a couple of very nice times with post-ops as well as a couple of disappointing times.

If I was in Cascades or Casanova for instance, I'd be looking for pre-op. Any place else, if the chemistry was there, it wouldn't matter...

I've been with plenty of ggs that are ultrafeminine and can match ladyboys on that score. It's really about the chemistry and the timing for me....

#29 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

It's really about the chemistry and the timing for me....

I so agree :D :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#30 FloridaUSA

FloridaUSA
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

A little information, please, from all you experienced LB hunters.

Since I have never been with a post-op LB I was wondering if most of them receive "vaginal" sex or do they still receive anal sex?

I have been with a few pre-op LBs, in countries other than Thailand. Some will receive anal and some just won't. Although I would imagine, since they don't have vaginas, that they would all want to have anal sex. Also, can't imagine any LB hunter wanting to take a LB home who would not agree to anal sex.

Are there some pre-op LBs in Thailand who will not have anal sex? What is a decent way to establish that upfront, with the LB, before taking her home?

#31 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

Ask her!

#32 banane18021802

banane18021802
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:21 AM

can a post op be fucked in the pussy? or also only anal?

#33 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

Yes they can be fuck in both the mouth and pussy. Just like a biological women.

#34 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

Like a couple of others here i prefer post-ops, just spend a couple of hours in the bars of soi crocodile in Phuket and you will see the work of skilled surgeons plus a couple of real dodgy jobs.

#35 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

As you can see from the replies, we're all different. Personally, I would put post-ops in the same group as gg's. If I'm looking specifically for a LB, I prefer pre-op. That said I've had a couple of very nice times with post-ops as well as a couple of disappointing times.

If I was in Cascades or Casanova for instance, I'd be looking for pre-op. Any place else, if the chemistry was there, it wouldn't matter...

I've been with plenty of ggs that are ultrafeminine and can match ladyboys on that score. It's really about the chemistry and the timing for me....

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

It's really about the chemistry and the timing for me....

I so agree :D :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci