• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#37 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

I did the same thing, lol.
Its not the easiest place to find the first time. But well worth the trouble finding it.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#38 cosmicvern

cosmicvern
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

Sweeet... a glossary of abbreviations. I really needed that.

#39 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

I did the same thing, lol.
Its not the easiest place to find the first time. But well worth the trouble finding it.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#40 cosmicvern

cosmicvern
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

Sweeet... a glossary of abbreviations. I really needed that.

#41 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

I just go ahead and tell them my name is Lon to avoid the pronunciation lesson. :D

#42 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

I just go ahead and tell them my name is Lon to avoid the pronunciation lesson. :D

Same same here, I'm Lobi from Eulope... this avoids geography lesson too. :angel:

BR

#43 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Names I like to use are Alowicious McGilacuty and Irving Schwartz, and ensure that they repeat the full name.

The next one to try is Phil McCracken or as recently suggested to me Phil McCavity

Let's not also forget "Craven Moorhead", "Pat McGroin", "Dick Fitzwell"......
Nix

#44 robinhood

robinhood
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

when is the best time to go to thailand, summer? xmas? does it matter?
You Dont know the Power of the Dark Side!

#45 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

Depends what you like. Certainly from May through to November is the 'slow season'. So, there are far fewer tourists, usually better deals on hotels, etc. But, if you like a busier time with lots of people, etc, then December through April may be more to your liking. Generally there are quite a few BMs around in Pattaya all year. But, often a good crowd over Christmas & New Year period. Of course there's always the rain to think of. The rainfall for Bangkok is probably a reasonable estimate for Pattaya as well.

Attached Files

#46 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

It's about I updated the common questions.

Please let me know and suggestions you might have to making this thread a better source for new comers and first time travellers to Thailand, i.e. questions which could be added, recommended threads for newbies.

Thanks.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#47 robinhood

robinhood
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

Depends what you like. Certainly from May through to November is the 'slow season'. So, there are far fewer tourists, usually better deals on hotels, etc. But, if you like a busier time with lots of people, etc, then December through April may be more to your liking. Generally there are quite a few BMs around in Pattaya all year. But, often a good crowd over Christmas & New Year period. Of course there's always the rain to think of. The rainfall for Bangkok is probably a reasonable estimate for Pattaya as well.

i guess id be looking for a time to go when there are the best ladyboys about and perhaps less tourists, but yer best ladyboy choice is my want

#48 robinhood

robinhood
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:15 PM

It's about I updated the common questions.

Please let me know and suggestions you might have to making this thread a better source for new comers and first time travellers to Thailand, i.e. questions which could be added, recommended threads for newbies.

Thanks.

are all hotels ladyboy friendly, and if not how do they know they are ladyboys or hookers and not just a regular meet? do they stop you from entering? also whats all this Ive read about giving the ladyboys details at the font desk? what sort of details? do they have id cards?

my main concern with any visit would be STD's and specifically HIV, id never have unprotected intercourse with a ladyboy but I really want to suck one off and maybe eat there cum and for them to do the same to me without a condom, I hate condoms for oral. is there a big risk of catching something from oral?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci