• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#49 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

Fern is HOT!!! Looks even better now IMHO. Not sure if I have her number though, but I'll check. Jane is off the market I believe. Has a new sponsor I think.

#50 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:12 PM

Hey KK, I like that pic of Ming outside NEP - looks like the "innocent" ladyboy next door!

#51 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

Hey KK, I like that pic of Ming outside NEP - looks like the "innocent" ladyboy next door!

I recall chatting with her on another ocassion outside Nana Plaza, and she proceeded to tell me she had just completed her 3rd short time for the evening.

Any thoughts of her coming home with me quickly disappeared, and a Nana Burger suddenly seemed like a favourable option. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#52 haze69uk

haze69uk
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:35 AM

Any thoughts of her coming home with me quickly disappeared, and a Nana Burger suddenly seemed like a favourable option. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

You're a brave man KK, the Nana burger had me laying on my side on the bathroom floor projectile vomiting and shitting like a catherine wheel from hell...

never again, i'll stick to the issan food on soi 1

#53 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:38 AM

Being a man of taste i usually eat at least 2 nana burgers a day .
Record for me ( with some members as witness) were 4 in a row.
Love that shit!

Attached Files

I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#54 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

You're a brave man KK, the Nana burger had me laying on my side on the bathroom floor projectile vomiting and shitting like a catherine wheel from hell...

never again, i'll stick to the issan food on soi 1

Wow haze!!! That must have made quite an impression on Eats! :D Or did you widen your horizons on your last trip to LOS? :twisted:

Are you glad you went & got your hardware certifications? How's that working out?

#55 haze69uk

haze69uk
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hi Mike, I only recently got the A+ and started studying the N+ now, gonna take a break from it all in Sept and October to poke around Thailand and Indonesia on holiday for a while, then go back to the UK and get started on my new career. There's plenty of IT work about here in UK but i'm fucked if i wanna stay in this shithole. Unfortunately it seems these skills aren't as in demand in SE Asia when you can pay a local fuck all instead.
After the N+ i'm doing the CISCO CCNA followed by the CCNP, hopefully they will open the door back out to SE Asia. But they won't be finished for another 18 months to 2 years yet.
But it was the conversation we had in Lucky Lukes that got me going on it all, so a heartfelt thank you.

As for the Nana burger, that was a long time ago, back in 2004... and like i said, i'll never touch one of those fuckers again. The only thing that ever made me feel worse was a bad batch of 'Sate kambing' (goat sate) in Jakarta. The world literally fell out of my bottom.....

#56 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

Haze

Good to hear from you buddy. I'm going to pm you some techy links. I'm want to try for LOS 1st 3 weeks of September. When will u be there?

#57 sabai2

sabai2
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Thanks very much i hope every report same

#58 sabai2

sabai2
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Thanks very much i hope every report same