• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#25 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:01 AM

'did you say f*ck me?'

Very funny picture! haha looks like she is thinking 'please fuck dont let that go in any further!'

#26 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:19 PM

'did you say f*ck me?'

Very funny picture! haha looks like she is thinking 'please fuck dont let that go in any further!'

:) Hmmm, well yes laptop, very astute observation. As I said earlier, Ming does not really enjoy the solid pounding that most of my other LBs have, and as much as I do. But, she is a great girl, solid performer, and was able to talk to me about this after the fact in a very calm professional manner. Again, for anyone who is turned on by Ming's look, and I most certainly am, I would highly recommend her.

Of all the lovelies so far, with a love for a great pounding, my sweet, petite, princess Katoon tops the bill. She is shy about nude and action photos. But here's another of the little cutie:

Attached Files

#27 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

Well met some other forum members at Guess bar last night. We stayed for quite a while drinking, talking and flirting with the outsatnding staff. Guess Bar is such a refreshing change from the likes of Cascades, Obsessions, Casanova & Temptations.

Despite my goal of getting to Guess Bar at 5:00 to barfine the outsatnding Eats, I fell asleep and wound up getting there at 6:15. Unfortunately the same admirer from the night before was with her and had already made arrangements. :cry: They were off shortly there after.

Then, Jenny was focusing her charming, slutty ways on me while I was standing talking to SB for about an hour. Both our cocks were almost bursting out. That girl turns my crank BIG TIME! But, as I've said before, and repeatedly told her last night, she is NOT shoving that monster up me! :shock: "We'll go slow", she tells me! :lol: Yeah right!

Anyway, the lads and I went off on a tour of NEC's dens of LB iniquity. First we went to Cascades. An outstanding bevy LB beauties in there. But, other than Tee Tee and blonde haired Cindy, there was no one who really caught my eye. I had already been with Tee Tee and while it was GREAT, I was not looking for a repeat performance. And another of our band of merry men latched on to Cindy first.

So, with Cindy in tow, our group moved downstairs to Obsessions. The moment I walked in the door, right on stage in front of me was the incredibly beautiful Joy. This girl is absolutely stunning!! She could be Playboy cover girl with no problem if it wasn't for her cock. I called her over immediately! We chatted for quite a while, she is as lovely a person, as she is lovely looking. She informed me that due to homones her equipment was basically non-functional. :cry: Well, I've been with a post-op, the also stunningly beautiful Linley from Phuket, and she was outstanding. But after my experience with Beer, I wasn't sure at all about taking Joy. Though, I've read rave reviews about her.

Joy is very gracious about it. Understands perfectly, and immediately introduces me Jenny. The very passable femboy of other sites, and I believe a favorite of the femoboy lovers forum, and of mine. But, after talking for a couple of mins about getting together, she says she wants me to buy her something to make her hard for hours, and I'm sure it wasn't viagara or anything similar, it sounded like something she rubbed on. Anyway, this whole conversation turned me off and I passed.

Then it was off to Temptations. There was only one interesting prospect there for me and that was a tiny little femboy with a very passable face who could REALLY dance. As well, she came highly recommeded by another member. In retrospect, I think I should have gone for her, but I didn't. Back to Guess Bar.

A couple of more drinks. I was again molested by that wonderful slut Jenny, but no change in my attitude there. I thought about going back to NEC. But just wanted to drag someone then. It came down to choosing between Nui and Jane. I chose Jane. But while I was waiting for Jane to get ready, which took forever, Jenny came and laid on top of me on the couch. She's sad I chose Jane instead of her. She gives her teasing everything she's got, trying to convince me. In the end, she takes my cock out, which is as you can imagine rock hard, she then calls Jay's attention to my now exposed member, and starts to blow me right there on the couch! :D I loved it.

She had me actually considering going over there at 3:00pm, when they open & she starts, to barfine her. I understand she is a little easier to control when she isn't drunk. But, :roll: I chickened out, it is now 4:15

Finally, I had a great time with Jane. When she looks into you, into your soul, with those eyes and says 'f*ck me', believe me, it is a BIG turn on. But I must admit her ass really isn't my style, and she is SO in love with her own looks!. But, a solid performance. But honestly, I my mind, I was thinking Jay.....

Sorry no action shots. But here's Jane:

Attached Files

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:29 PM

Well, tonight is my last, so I have to make it a good one! However, my plane leaves at 1:00am so I don't think I'll enough time to play, post a report and get to the airport on time. It will probably take a couple of days for the final edition.

Meeting some other members around 6 at Big Dogs or Lucky Luke to drink and watch the parade of beauties on their way to work.

#29 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:42 AM

First class trip report, Eslmiker! Enjoyable reading and viewing.
Thanks for sharing.

#30 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:05 AM

Outstanding trip report Eslmiker. It sounds like you had a killer time and got your fill of beautiful LB's.

Also, those pix of Jane are excellent and she has the most AMAZING eyes, i've ever seen. I could get lost in those baby blues forever and plan on seeing her in, oh about 15 days or so!!

Rockin' report dude!
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#31 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

Superb report, eslmiker, thank you for sharing the pics.

Where is that sweetie Katoon hanging around? :P

#32 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:38 AM

Superb report, eslmiker, thank you for sharing the pics. Where is that sweetie Katoon hanging around? :P

Thanks suryo! :) I believe I said in my report, that my sweet little princess can currently be found at Obsessions. That's where I found her anyway. But, who knows in the future :?:

#33 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

So, my last night in BKK was on Friday the 28th. I met up with Donnnny (is that enough n's?) and haze69uk (members of another forum) at Lucky Luke at 5:00pm to watch the ladys going to work.

I told haze69uk that I was thinking of ditching him there, to run over to Guess Bar to beat him to the punch on bar fining Eats. :twisted: He threatened me with severe bodily harm! :o As he is a lot bigger than me, I told him I was joking, sort of. :lol:

Haze69uk and I, left Donnnny to meet the lovely Mint, and we headed back to Guess Bar. It was the first time I had come to Guess Bar and not been directly approached by one of the lovely ladies! That's not to say they weren't eyeing me from the couch though, especially the tall & lovely Nan (Nam?). After some deliberation between Nan or Fern, I chose Fern. Whose
pictures I've always liked, as well as seeing her in person this week.

We had a couple of drinks and some mutual groping. As time was beginning to get short for my departure, we headed back to my 'loom', as haze69uk & Eats went to get some dinner.

While Fern isn't quite as tall as me (without her heels) she is very, very petite otherwise. Very small delicate hands and frame, but a great little bum. I was also hungry and ordered in some room service, which came much too quickly. We were, um, just getting comfortable. :) We took a quick break while I ate.

Then back to business. I had a great time with Fern. She is very responsive and so feminine. I was very turned on, as was she. Despite looking so tiny and frail, Fern enjoys a good hard f*ck.! :twisted: She was trying to hold back for me so that we could cum together. I told her not to worry and just cum, as that always turns me on a lot. Which she did, depositing a nice load on her tummy as I was on top. But unfortunately, from all my activities that week, plus stopping and starting for room service, blah, blah, blah, I was unable to pull the trigger and shoot a load myself. :cry: Fern was very concerned and tried everything she could to help, sweet girl. Unfortunately though, the time had come for me to finish packing and get to the airport. So we said our goodbyes. :(

I will definately be wanting a repeat performance with the lovely Fern when I return to Guess Bar. But also Eats, Nan, Jenny (if I can get enough courage), etc. So many LBs, so little time. :)

Grabbed a taxi and I was off to the airport to catch my 1:00am flight back home. And so ended my EXCELLENT, but far too short trip to BKK. :)

Here are a couple of pics of Fern to end off my report:

Attached Files

#34 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:26 AM

Excellent read eslmiker, you certainly managed to to keep yourself busy :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#35 PP

PP
  • Members