Ladyboy lovers vs gay men

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#13 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:31 AM

I'm not Gay but (someone had to say it) :P I enjoyed sucking LB cock my last trip. :D Since returning home I have felt much more comfortable being around Gay people when I used to feel really uncomfortable , but there is no way I want sex with them .
Its women or LB's only . 8) I've only had Femboys so far but really want a stunner with big tits next time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

actually, I'm not wondering whether I'm gay or not. I'm just wondering if most of you are just into ladyboys or are most of you into both ladyboys and gay men? Sorry for the misunderstanding. But to me there is distinct line. I was just curious.

Whilst I appreciate the point you are attempting to put across, the reality is this "distinct line" you refer to doesn't exist, and if anything is fairly blurred.

I had dinner a couple of nights ago with three overtly gay men in their 40's, & I can definitely say that none of the guys I've met via this and other LB forums fit that gay stereotype.

Nevertheless I can assure you that the taste in ladyboys / femboys amongst members of the forum is extremely varied, and whilst many may like the ultra-feminine types, others love the femboy types, some of which may be considered masculine ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:29 PM

I'm not Gay but (someone had to say it) :P

Haha , Phil :) I believe you.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#16 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:29 AM

I'm as str8 as a nail... especially when I have a dick up my ass... :shock:

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#17 skeeterboy069

skeeterboy069
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:44 AM

I've always been attracted to the slim,athletic type female.All of my girlfriends have fit the type.
I find that alot of the featured femboys would be my type but they at least need to have some breast to speak of.
Girly guys are just that,guys.Don't like them, wouldn't even consider doing the deed with one.
Give me a girl or a ladyboy anytime.
UNTIL LATER,LENNYBOY

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:32 AM

I'm not Gay but (someone had to say it) :P

Haha , Phil :) I believe you.

I actually dont care what label is put on it here as we're all broadminded enough not to worry about it , but I would'nt say the same thing in normal company. :?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:14 AM

I really like Femboys, which probably means I'm a bit gay :D

But for what it's worth, I honestly don't think most of us here are not in the same category as what is generally accepted as being 'gay'. But make no mistake, most people probably think we're totally gay.
Just try explaining to most heterosexual people that taking it up the ass from a Ladyboy, sucking their cock, or fucking their ass is not gay, and see how that goes :lol:

#20 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:34 AM

Just try explaining to most heterosexual people that taking it up the ass from a Ladyboy, sucking their cock, or fucking their ass is not gay, and see how that goes :lol:

Yep. My staight friends would´ve a problem with that, to say the least.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#21 googoo335

googoo335
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

why not just arrange a football or whatever match for ladyboy lovers vs. gay men to complete this thing?

#22 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

Gay men can´t play football. They play bridge , sailing or golf. So we would win, 10-0.
-boomdraw

#23 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:46 AM

In Sydney there was a gay lad on my rugby team. He ended up as man of the match on many occassions.

#24 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:57 AM

Yeah, well, Ronaldo and Ashely Cole are exceptions, but in general gays are not so good in sports.
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci