FRANCK IS BACK

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:59 PM

I take this chance to post Janni's last night ...

Do you mean Janni is leaving the bar ? or was this photo taken last night?

Janni is not leaving the bar (why should :shock: ). The pics were taken the night before.

It was just the way it was written :oops: Its all been explained now thanks anyway. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#62 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

Sounds good Batman, You will be chief Judge, I know, like all super heroes you like to wear your underpants on the "outside", just don't wear the black lacey ones you might win :lol: :lol:
I'm sure the girls will appreciate your sponsorship of the event, of course I will be in the air on my way home on Saturday evening, maybe I could get a pass for the undress rehearsal

shit....maybe we can make Franck do it the day before.... :?:

well Franck......up to me i say the 21.... :wink: why not make a party on a normal day....i think actually...it will make more LB to participate..... 8) and when iam the happy "payer".....its up to me..... :lol:

but ofcourse.....its up to you if you want to hold the party.... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#63 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:05 PM

Batman,
I just pm'd you to say don't change the date for me, I think I will be back in BKK on the 21st anyway.
Maybe I could be a judge in absentia, like the Eurovision song contest..."we now cross to Melbourne airport where our Australian judge has just stepped off a plane, he has been watching the competition on the inflight entertainment programme so let's get his votes...Bonjour Melbourne, G'day cobber...."
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#64 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:36 PM

Sounds good Batman, You will be chief Judge, I know, like all super heroes you like to wear your underpants on the "outside", just don't wear the black lacey ones you might win :lol: :lol:
I'm sure the girls will appreciate your sponsorship of the event, of course I will be in the air on my way home on Saturday evening, maybe I could get a pass for the undress rehearsal

shit....maybe we can make Franck do it the day before.... :?:

well Franck......up to me i say the 21.... :wink: why not make a party on a normal day....i think actually...it will make more LB to participate..... 8) and when iam the happy "payer".....its up to me..... :lol:

but ofcourse.....its up to you if you want to hold the party.... :wink:

September 21st - BATMAN'S PARTY

Coming up soon ... the details
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#65 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:34 AM

Thank you Franck, sure did miss your reports, excellent pics. Someday I will make it to your bar
Hey

#66 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

great report.
what is Batman party ?

#67 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:18 PM

great report.
what is Batman party ?

You have to wear your underpants on the outside or you don't get admitted. :roll:

If you say "KAPOW" alot, that's also useful. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#68 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:16 PM

great report.
what is Batman party ?

You have to wear your underpants on the outside or you don't get admitted. :roll:

If you say "KAPOW" alot, that's also useful. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#69 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

CLUB 131 NAME CHANGE!!!!
one night only (21 September)
Welcome to the Batcave
Frank will have to play whatsisname...the butler :lol:

#70 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

To the Bat-pole, Let's go........ :lol:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#71 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

Let' hope the pole is lubed. Pond could have some nasty tit burns before she get's down to the Batmobile :(

#72 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:53 AM

About thirty odd years ago when the Adam West version of Batman was on TV (another repeat :roll: ) me and my brother used to make up sayings like "Leaping Lesbians Batman " :D I guess "Leaping Ladyboys Batman" would sound better now. :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci