FRANCK IS BACK

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#49 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

I take this chance to post Janni's last night ...

Do you mean Janni is leaving the bar ? or was this photo taken last night?

Janni is not leaving the bar (why should :shock: ). The pics were taken the night before.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#50 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

hi franck, nice comeback, and even more nice look of sonya... :wink:

#51 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:48 PM

After thinking and thinking and ... thinking I decide to wait B4E (Batman4ever) to make "that" party I was planned before to 15th.
The reason is, with my knowledge will not be a good idea to make two parties with only one week between them.
So, and waiting B4E news to reconfirm the date, the party's day will be on 22nd. - THE RETURN OF BATMAN.
Totally dedicated to him, to the ladyboys and of course to the ladyboys lovers.
Soon I'll announce the details of the event.
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#52 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

After thinking and thinking and ... thinking I decide to wait B4E (Batman4ever) to make "that" party I was planned before to 15th.
The reason is, with my knowledge will not be a good idea to make two parties with only one week between them.
So, and waiting B4E news to reconfirm the date, the party's day will be on 22nd. - THE RETURN OF BATMAN.
Totally dedicated to him, to the ladyboys and of course to the ladyboys lovers.
Soon I'll announce the details of the event.
Cheers,
Franck

thats a deal.... :lol: i will put my dirty mind on overtime to get some ideas.... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#53 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

frank, please, whos kissing kwang posted 2 days ago?
Thanks.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#54 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:46 PM

batman4ever, i´m leaving now in the pouring rain to watch Ibrahimovic score at least 3. And oh, they put up signs for you guys: " audience may not enter the field" :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#55 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:07 PM

HEY FRANCK :lol: :lol:

Its been a while hope all is well and congratulation on your comeback!
I see you got a couple of new faces and the old faces are still sights for sore eyes 8) , I am thinking of my next trip will be early next year or as per this year! Can't wait to pay LOS another visit just working and saving now til the new hunt begins :twisted:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#56 Bluegrazz

Bluegrazz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:49 AM

HI Frank, Welcome back. Nook your new recruit inspired me to write my 1st post. Might we please ask of you ever so kindly to post several more. Looking forward to coming into Club 131 in the 1st week of October. Regards and thanks again. :D

#57 seadaddy

seadaddy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

Franck
Had a great time @131 last nite. Was great to meet you at last. You run a firdt class place and I loved meeting the girls and ringing the bell!!!!

#58 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:08 PM

HI Frank, Welcome back. Nook your new recruit inspired me to write my 1st post. Might we please ask of you ever so kindly to post several more. Looking forward to coming into Club 131 in the 1st week of October. Regards and thanks again. :D

ill think ill see you there then.... :wink: ill be there until the 5 october.. 8)
if iam not in the bar....look in the shorttime rooms... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#59 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:22 PM

okay Franck... how about this idea.... :D

a lingerie contest....the most sexy lingerie wins... 8)

rules...: they must not show tits or "more"...(reasons are clear)
its the clothes we are going to "judge"(so it will not be our normal favorites... :wink:
ill sponsor the prizemoney...lets say 3k for 1place 2k for 2 and 1k for third place...

beside that we make a draw between all competitans...pull one name ...and she recieves 1k ...so everybody got a chance to win...

the total cost will be 7k...ill pay.... :D

#60 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

Sounds good Batman, You will be chief Judge, I know, like all super heroes you like to wear your underpants on the "outside", just don't wear the black lacey ones you might win :lol: :lol:
I'm sure the girls will appreciate your sponsorship of the event, of course I will be in the air on my way home on Saturday evening, maybe I could get a pass for the undress rehearsal
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci