ALL THE WAY with Franck ...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

LB's are migratory birds - they seek out Customer/ATM!!

In quiet season they will go where they get the best salary - guaranteed income. From what I have seen they also get more lady drinks in a GoGo bar.

Ever noticed how they only come out at night and are always looking in the mirror - Dracula syndrome....Maybe they are not birds but Bats.

#62 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:43 AM

LB's are migratory birds - they seek out Customer/ATM!!

In quiet season they will go where they get the best salary - guaranteed income. From what I have seen they also get more lady drinks in a GoGo bar.

Ever noticed how they only come out at night and are always looking in the mirror - Dracula syndrome....Maybe they are not birds but Bats.

Rossco

One more time I have to agree with you :evil: .

“They” only think about money and stupid farangs (like me) are easy to find :( .

The worst scenario is to be in love with someone of them.

Watch out guys :roll:

ATM aka Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#63 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:26 PM

“They” only think about money and stupid farangs (like me) are easy to find :( .

The worst scenario is to be in love with someone of them.

ATM aka Franck[/quote]

Nice aka for you ATM, but I am sure you made as well pictures for that money money money, please ATM show them to us as well, thanks! 8)

#64 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

have you seen GYK in 131 or JSB or elswhere in Pattaya in these days? :shock: :shock: :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci