ALL THE WAY with Franck ...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#49 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

About 1.30 I head on Lita's Bar to say hello to Karl and Lita.
Amazing girls with those micro skirts :twisted: .
IMO Lita's will be a meeting point after 1am / 2am. All the premises are there ...
After and before I come home I had my last drink in soi Diamond visiting my friend Noi (GG) ...

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#50 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:29 PM

Suddenly an unexpected visitor ...

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#51 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

Believe me or not I didn't have "this" plans for tonight :roll: but ......

Attached Files

#52 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:33 PM

Today (3 pm) checking (like always) what I post ...

Attached Files

#53 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:21 PM

Noon is too hot! What does her arm-tattoo say?
Thanks for posting pics :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#54 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:08 AM

Noon isn´t featured on any paysite. I´m a member on 4 and theres not one photo of her to be find. Weird.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#55 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Cheers Franck,

You've got quite the juggling act going on with those two (Noon + Nicky). I don't know where you get all your energy.

"With the little help of my friend" kamagra :oops:

LAST NIGHT

The last night party was a tremendous success.
I counted 82 customers and many outside gave up cos too much crowed. It's a shame 131 is too small and I have to work up about this situation :idea:
Among with the customers about 20 / 25 LBs.
I did take many pics (Patrick .. I didn't forget Lek's party pics) but most of them I can't post (showing customers faces).
Here he goes ...

Outside ...

No worries Franck.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#56 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

Suddenly an unexpected visitor ...

and that is not a bad destiny my friend franck! saludos

#57 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

Today (3 pm) checking (like always) what I post ...

Nice Nicki pictures franck! double nicki, you are a lucky man

#58 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

Noon isn´t featured on any paysite. I´m a member on 4 and theres not one photo of her to be find. Weird.

Not weird Rickard as she don't want "to be" one of the featured LBs on the websites.

Weird for me is that she starts to work tonight in Goldfingers following the steps of May, Cat, Liam, etc. whom were working for me before, without a simple ethic word of the responsibles of that place.

Fishing Park aka Club 131

#59 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

June and Alis ...

hi new guy here.. ther girl on the left i take is june? can you tell where she works, maybe more photos of her.. she is very nice indeed.. thanks.

#60 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

June seems to spend her time at Hi Boss, but does also visit Club 131 in a freelance capacity from time to time.

Many of the Pattaya LB's tend to move around, even on a single night depending on closing times and other considerations.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci