107 replies to this topic

#37 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

and her sister ...

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#38 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:43 PM

"wanna milk?" ....

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#39 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

hmmmmmmm :twisted: she looks better then ever ...

Attached Files

#40 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

Now that you've had your time with Nicky I have a feeling she'll be going in for her breast enlargement surgery very soon, just a guess.

Yep, the writing was on the wall.
She looks beautiful. I can't wait to see her (them) in person; just 2 months to go now.

#41 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:01 PM

Dear Readers

I’m sorry if I don’t write too often on these days but many things distress my mind (hopefully not for a long time).

There’s family situations (my Thai family), the daily stress of running a bar, some unlikely posts on the board without the expected moderation of the moderators and why not saying – my “tense” either “slender” involvement with Nicky.

Better days are coming for sure.

I didn’t forget to post the pics of Lek’s party as some pics taken in Koh Samet were I spend 3 days.
Also an update of my present staff.
Goodbye for now,
Franck

#42 stranger

stranger
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

Nice ! she is very beautiful one.

#43 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

Koh Samet (5 days ago).
Before the boat ...

Attached Files

#44 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:43 PM

on the boat ...

Attached Files

#45 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

a quick drink before the check in ...

Attached Files

#46 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

head to the bungallow ...

Attached Files

#47 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

"coming or what?"

Attached Files

#48 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Preparing to head the beach ...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci