• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#97 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

:shock:
Good old Franck keep us mare mortals entertained as per usual! :lol: Nicky looks awesome in real life and amazingly photogenic!
Thank franck and keep us posted :lol: , hope all is well and see you in the newyear

:roll:
DF you goyta keep up with whart's going on!

See you in April, we hope!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#98 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

maybe he is hiding in Dirty Fingers loft :o

#99 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:33 PM

maybe he is hiding in Dirty Fingers loft :o

Its mad in the DF household, the misses keep huggin the PC so I have to wait til she is off to bed, log onto this site and then after delete/clear all history :lol: , hardwork so I am login on about once a week :( !!
Yes DirtyMike I have got em in the loft and he ain't going nowhere til my ransom shipment of fresh LBs from the pollockin gets DHL over to freezin Withsire :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#100 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:15 AM

Here we are - Pat Tire's beach ....

hello Franck
i recognize this place in jomtien...
i was there while in pattaya...
does it have any specific name ???
i know its in the beginning of jomtien (from pattaya city), first part before it reaches the skyview tower, right ?
r the buildings on the pics talay condos???
id love to come there again and im not sure if i remember way...
thanx for answer in advance :) !

hey Franck,
will u remind me where that is ?

#101 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:46 AM

Franck has left the building and I doubt very much if he will answer you. However, I think Pentire knows the name of this section of beach and can give you the answer.

Franck has left Thailand with several debts owing and has lost his share of 131 - he apparently also had heart surgery in Portugal. Not likely to return to LOS for quite some time, if at all.

#102 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:56 AM

Franck has left the building and I doubt very much if he will answer you. However, I think Pentire knows the name of this section of beach and can give you the answer.

Franck has left Thailand with several debts owing and has lost his share of 131 - he apparently also had heart surgery in Portugal. Not likely to return to LOS for quite some time, if at all.

ups... :shock:
i didnt know that...

#103 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:27 AM

i thought he still owned 25%???? sam can tell us on this.there you go L/B69 nothing on yaba or monkey house!!! mickael -chopper.i'll see ya one day!!!

#104 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:29 PM

The beach in Jomtien is call Domtien (Pat correct me if wrong).

As you enter Jomtien via the Monkey roundabout (sorry to mention Monkey again!!) when you get to the left hand bend as you get to the beach road make a right - the beach is quiet and is the "gay" beach - the LB's like going there.

Re 131 - in theory Franck still has 25% of the bar BUT some facts.

Franck rented the bar from the actual leasee - it is not legal to sublet a lease in Thailand so in reality he never had any real substantive business. Really just a manager.

Sam funded Franck's frolics through owning a share of the bar.

Sam is now looking at his options with the actual leasee.

In buying any business it is only worth what an investor thinks he will get in return and what the assets/lease are worth.

Hope this answers the questions - about time to archive this diary thread as most of the content is ancient history. Why people use it to post what are really in many cases non related topics is beyond me.

#105 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:57 PM

RosscoThe beach in Jomtien is call Domtien (Pat correct me if wrong).

As you enter Jomtien via the Monkey roundabout (sorry to mention Monkey again!!) when you get to the left hand bend as you get to the beach road make a right - the beach is quiet and is the "gay" beach - the LB's like going there.

That is not the beach which Franck used to go to or indeed the one I introduced him to Rossco.

Not sure of it's name however, it is located at the bottom of Soi 5 on Pratamnak Rd. Unequivocally it is the best beach within Pattaya or Jomtien.
Sun loungers cost 100 Baht per day or part of.

#106 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:07 PM

thanx guys for the directions... :D
well, we know where PENTIRE BEACH is...
where is DOMTIEN then ???
end of which soi? (Rossco, your explanation is a bit too complicated for me...)

#107 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

I think Rossco means Dongtan Beach :!:

That is Anthony's fav daytime place :lol:

#108 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:45 PM

Just a few clarifications on Dongtan beach as I hang out here at least once a week;

Pentire's directions are accurate, end of soi 5 off of Pratamnak rd.

Sun beds are 80 THB, chairs are less.

It is not a gay beach.

It is a mostly Russian beach as the entire hill has gone Russian. The great thing is all the sexy Russian women wear thong bikinis. They are usually with their husbands or boyfriends but they're great eye candy. One day there was even a cute thing frolicking around topless with her boyfriend.

When you head down the stairs to the beach if you go over to the right the beds and chairs are spaced for a bit more privacy, off to the left they are side by each. I haven't taken a LB with me yet but as I said most of the patrons are hetero Russian couples so you may get some strange stares.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci