Jane Guess Bar Beauty

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#25 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:15 PM

I think Costas' example of Jane is a fairer reflection. She can be very fickle and her head is easily turned.

But she doesn't normally charge any more than most LBs, and if she likes you or has stayed with you before she is the type of girl who often offers customer loyalty discount schemes..

i don't speak about money and some of the members of this forum who know me will tell you that i don't give a shit about money.is about her attitude i am talking about.

#26 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

I think Costas' example of Jane is a fairer reflection. She can be very fickle and her head is easily turned.

But she doesn't normally charge any more than most LBs, and if she likes you or has stayed with you before she is the type of girl who often offers customer loyalty discount schemes..

i don't speak about money and some of the members of this forum who know me will tell you that i don't give a shit about money.is about her attitude i am talking about.

Have anothe read of the post Costas.
Regarding money I'm referring to supermario's claim that she charges superstar rates, when I don't believe this is generally the case.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#27 tiger62

tiger62
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

I'm not one for posting much ( as you can see !), but I had the pleasure of Jane's company last week and thought she was fantastic, great company, great attitude and great sex, met her on the wednesday night and it was lust at first sight !!

I popped into Guess on Friday night to say goodbye and after spending a some time chatting to her she reminded me we could have gone upstairs and spent the time doing other things !!, great sense of humour as well !!

#28 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

i remember on may 21 this year i was at guess bar and she joined me.she ask for bacardi brezer as you all know is the most expensive drink for a ladyboy about 150 baht.so before she starts driking she saw a guy sitting at the bar and she ask my permission to go speak to him.i say no problem.she comes back after 5 minutes and she says this is my costumer who call me from the afternoon.i respond "go back to him take the bacardi with you as well the bill for it too".she says are you jocking?i replay back "not at all"so off she goes with the bacardi and the bill. costas 1 jane 0[/quote]

BRAVO Costas, thats the way to do > we all should show that to Mardhi and Jane and Co in Guess that we are not ATMs! :roll:

#29 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

She is very sexy, but can drive you crazy if you become the subject of her attention whilst at Guess Bar.

I get the impression that she behaves alot different once removed from that venue, and is alot more settled.

Koykaen it is not the place at all it is the MONEY you payed for ST that made her quiet and nice; I actually did not like her agressive way of asking THBath 2500 supermodel ST price last time and went out.

i remember on may 21 this year i was at guess bar and she joined me.she ask for bacardi brezer as you all know is the most expensive drink for a ladyboy about 150 baht.so before she starts driking she saw a guy sitting at the bar and she ask my permission to go speak to him.i say no problem.she comes back after 5 minutes and she says this is my costumer who call me from the afternoon.i respond "go back to him take the bacardi with you as well the bill for it too".she says are you jocking?i replay back "not at all"so off she goes with the bacardi and the bill. costas 1 jane 0

Actually its not the most expensive drink - champagne and cognacs and cocktails are all more expensive. However the nice part is that the Breezer would have been 150b versus 190 baht in KC3 - hardly an expensive drink considering a half glass of flat cola in Nana is 135. Breezers are imported and they have a 100% import tax loaded on them - personally I think they are a waste of money but clearly not everyone (incl Jane) agrees. Incidentally the bar makes LESS money on a Breezer lady drink than ANY other drink due to these import duties.

Having said all that, it sounds like customer service remains tops in Guess - any issue and the item is deleted from the customer bill - cant see that happening at ANY other bar in BKK.

Cheers
Mardhi

#30 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:54 AM

[quote]i remember on may 21 this year i was at guess bar and she joined me.she ask for bacardi brezer as you all know is the most expensive drink for a ladyboy about 150 baht.so before she starts driking she saw a guy sitting at the bar and she ask my permission to go speak to him.i say no problem.she comes back after 5 minutes and she says this is my costumer who call me from the afternoon.i respond "go back to him take the bacardi with you as well the bill for it too".she says are you jocking?i replay back "not at all"so off she goes with the bacardi and the bill. costas 1 jane 0[/quote]

BRAVO Costas, thats the way to do > we all should show that to Mardhi and Jane and Co in Guess that we are not ATMs! :roll:[/quote]

See my reply above - Guess is the cheapest LB bar in Bangkok and infact for lady drinks its actually cheaper than almost any other LB bar I can think off including those in Pattaya which are 'supposed' to be much cheaper than BKK.

I dont recall EVER any issue about bill padding, overcharging or wrong change from ANY customer in Guess Bar - maybe that in itself speaks volumes about the integrity of the pricing in the bar.

Cheers
Mardhi

#31 Kahuna

Kahuna
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

I dont recall EVER any issue about wrong change from ANY customer in Guess Bar - maybe that in itself speaks volumes about the integrity of the pricing in the bar.

Cheers
Mardhi

Now Mardhi that's not quite true...I copied this post that I made on July 3, 2007 on another forum...

Posted on: Jul. 03 2007,12:11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several evenings ago I was enjoying Guess Bar and the girls and left after paying my bar bill and receiving my change...or so I thought...

Last evening I was again enjoying Guess and after several drinks when it was time to move on, I asked for my bar bill and was presented with a stack of baht...My change that I had apparently left behind on my previous visit...

I was a bit confused at the time (like always...although my avatar added to the confusion) and didn't fully understand what had happened until this morning...

Where else in all of Thailand would this happen...or for that matter...in any other part of the World...

A belated thank you Jay and Staff...In my mind this act truly sets you apart from all others...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys...besides hooking up with beautiful girls, good things do happen in Guess Bar...

Cheers,
kahuna

#32 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

wow.. saw the pix for the first time.. and yes, she is a stunner :)

#33 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:37 PM

Some more Jane...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#34 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

The blue lenses look so good. It makes her something more special. Don't think I find her attractive if she didn't wear those.

#35 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:13 PM

Koykaeng,

She looks terrific in these photos.

Krish

#36 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:22 PM

Hi guys,

Its been a long time since i have posted...am in Brazil now but too fucking busy, not with fucking but with work....

Anyways....i love this girl Jane....she is my fav and she is very sweet. Hoping to be with her next time in Bangkok...

I'll try to get some 'bonecas' here and ill post pictures of my experiences...

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci