• 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:28 AM

They dont usually look quite this hot in the UK police force

#15 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

I had an incredible time with Jane at the end of February 2007. She was really sexy , very horney, Beautiful, she can get hard , she has a sexy cock, and she came two times.

And she’s also just a lot of fun to be around. I took her for long time and the next day we went out for lunch, and then went shopping at Emporium and MBK . I asked her about ten times if she wanted me to buy something for her, and she said no every time. Great girl , great attitude.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#16 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:41 AM

i cant understand why she wasent on one of my hit lists .she looks great in those photos.

#17 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:14 AM

Voodoo,

She looks even better in person. And like I said she has a great personality. She really declined my offer to buy her something at Emporium and MBK.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#18 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:07 AM

Was in Guess bar last weekend and met her for the first time in person....she looks absolutely stunning in person...much better than on pictures.

Now she has blonde hair and her eyes was blood shot...i didnt want to get too cheeky and ask her what had happened but if anyone manages to find out, please share...

Ric

#19 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

can't wait to see her if she looks better in person , coz she
looks hell sexy in her photos .

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:12 PM

Never actually taken Jane as given she's Jay's "sister", I'm afraid of ending up as Mardhi's brother inlaw.

She is very sexy, but can drive you crazy if you become the subject of her attention whilst at Guess Bar.

I get the impression that she behaves alot different once removed from that venue, and is alot more settled.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

Just got off the phone to her. Apart from her amazing looks, she is also very feminine and gorgeous.

When i get back to bkk in august for sure i will spend more time with her....

I am falling for this girl... :oops:

Ric

#22 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:54 PM

She is very sexy, but can drive you crazy if you become the subject of her attention whilst at Guess Bar.

I get the impression that she behaves alot different once removed from that venue, and is alot more settled.

Koykaen it is not the place at all it is the MONEY you payed for ST that made her quiet and nice; I actually did not like her agressive way of asking THBath 2500 supermodel ST price last time and went out.

#23 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

Koykaen it is not the place at all it is the MONEY you payed for ST that made her quiet and nice; I actually did not like her agressive way of asking THBath 2500 supermodel ST price last time and went out.

i remember on may 21 this year i was at guess bar and she joined me.she ask for bacardi brezer as you all know is the most expensive drink for a ladyboy about 150 baht.so before she starts driking she saw a guy sitting at the bar and she ask my permission to go speak to him.i say no problem.she comes back after 5 minutes and she says this is my costumer who call me from the afternoon.i respond "go back to him take the bacardi with you as well the bill for it too".she says are you jocking?i replay back "not at all"so off she goes with the bacardi and the bill. costas 1 jane 0

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

I think Costas' example of Jane is a fairer reflection. She can be very fickle and her head is easily turned.

But she doesn't normally charge any more than most LBs, and if she likes you or has stayed with you before she is the type of girl who often offers customer loyalty discount schemes..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci