264 replies to this topic

#25 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

Hi Patrick & Batman4ever,

Great posts :D

You 2 guys have great personality really looking forward to meeting you for morning coffee & enjoying a few beers :D

Cheers both :lol:

Karl.
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

#26 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

Batman,
Your right, Lita's is probably near enough to pick up the wifi, given we're having our morning coffee at Lita's also, there would seem little point in booking into the Jasmine, particularly as Lita's have bedrooms as well. Sure we will have to wait until the last customer has left, but Karl seems like a very nice chap, I'm sure he'd do a deal on the rooms, from 3am to 3pm each day.
Hope to see you again soon, although the exact dates for my trip will be a bit of a moving feast for a while yet.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#27 ken2145

ken2145
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:35 AM

I hope the best for you and your new bar, and may you have many more years to come. I'll like to know how much would it cost me to have a party at Lita ? What would i get for the party in the terms of type of buffet, low price on drinks etc etc.

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

Batman,
Your right, Lita's is probably near enough to pick up the wifi, given we're having our morning coffee at Lita's also, there would seem little point in booking into the Jasmine, particularly as Lita's have bedrooms as well. Sure we will have to wait until the last customer has left, but Karl seems like a very nice chap, I'm sure he'd do a deal on the rooms, from 3am to 3pm each day.
Hope to see you again soon, although the exact dates for my trip will be a bit of a moving feast for a while yet.

maybe we can get a price for beeing the ULTIMATE nerds...you and me...sitting at LITA`s...looking at our laptops ....to see naughty pics of the Lita girls... :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#29 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Hi ken2145,

Many thanks for your mail :D

Party! Party! Party! :D

For the use of "Lita's" for your party the establishment is free "FREE" ..... Yippy :D

The catering for the ultimate roast pig on a spit including "farang" food: Ham, tuna & cheese sandwiches. Sausages on sticks, chilli eggs & chicken pieces etc is 4,000 baht.
Drink prices here are more than reasonable eg Singha 70bt Heineken 90bt & shorts with mixer 120bt :wink:

You can request shooters and purchase the bottle(s) prior and we'll come to a very reasonable arrangement on corkage or supply as i have house special cocktails you can distribute amongst your guests well below standard bar prices :D

We love a good Party! Party! Party! :D

Best wishes,

Karl & the "Lita's" Staff :P

#30 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

Hi Patrick & Batman4ever,

Can't see us using wi-fi with the real thing sat beside us :lol:

Well maybe just for a small time :lol:

Are we really that sad .... DON'T answer that !

Can surely do a deal on staying here after 3am ..... How's 500bt including a "Lita's" LB thrown in ALL INCLUSIVE sound ? So no barfine ... Good eh :P

You Pair are wild! Just love it :lol: :lol:

See you soon guys :D

Best wishes,

Karl.

#31 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

Hi LB-69 members,

"Lita's Bar" staff update :D

Here's the photos for you to browse .... YIPPY :D

Lets start with the awesome Bambi ..... WoW !

Attached Files

#32 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:20 PM

Bambi !

Why's the gaffer tape ALL GONE ?

Oh! Thats what you use it for :lol:

Attached Files

#33 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

Here's Odette :D

Attached Files

#34 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

Tata shows a bit of cheek :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Tata.JPG   47.69KB   1281 downloads

#35 ken2145

ken2145
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

Hello Karl, thanks for the info about the party. And let me say that you have a dammmmmmmmmmm good looking staff. They all look so good i can eat them all up and ask for seconds :twisted: . Think i'll have to barfine the whole bar on my first trip there :twisted:

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:41 AM

I really liked the girls in Litas bar when I went for a drink there :D , the only problem was it was right on the Jasmines Hotels front door so everytime I went past they made comments about me being with a girl rather than the LB I had been with previously :oops: and Pat had me bailed up in the alleyway asking me to come visit her later , but I was only going out for a feed and not looking for action (she's a busy girl from what I heard).
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci