LITA'S Bar

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#13 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

Some pics from Lita's bar - bar and staff.

Look forward to a few beers - Lita has certainly put some quality furnishings in - the BJ and ST room will look great.

Attached Files

#14 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:57 AM

Hi Rossco,

New room OPEN today :D

I understand it looks great :D

No idea if they was any photos taken or someone road tested the bed ?

Sure photos will follow SOON :P

Best wishes,

Karl.
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

#15 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:23 PM

hello Karl....

first of all congrats on the new bar... :D

to us staying in Jasmine...well it cant get any closer :lol:

i noticed last time(may) that there is a lack of "hunting-options" in the daytime...actually there was only Linda bar open...and with all do respect...they was not the most pretty in there.. :(

i think there could be ( small i know) business in to have just a couples of girls to open the bar a bit earlier :?: :?:
i know for a fact that all us guys often had some daytime action,even that the selection at linda left something to wish... :wink:

the other thing on my mind is....iam a bit afraid that IF i had a girl from your bar one day...and the next day will pass the bar on the way back to jasmine... :shock: :shock: we all know they can be a bit possessive some times..:mrgreen:

but all together..a warm welcome from here.. i will check you out the place in sep-okt... :D

B4E

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#16 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

Hi batman4ever,

Many, many thanks for your mail ....... Great issues mentioned :D

More than pleased to cover these items for yourself & other LB-69 members probably having the same thoughts.

From next week "Lita's Bar" will be opening earlier with more than a few staff to increase "hunting options" ..... (Great wording)

To coincide with my return.

Currently Lita herself is managing alone (really well may i add)
But earlier opening upon my return for the early "hunters" guaranteed :wink:

All staff i'm assured have been told by Lita herself in Thai language (to make sure they understand 100%)
The importance of the Jasmine Hotel being "next door" They have no claim to customers "freedom of choice" & must insure customers in Pattaya have a "Good Time & Enjoy" the "lady" of their choosing.

So a "NO YAK YAK Policy" As i refer to it is imposed :shock:

Hope that makes yourself & other LB-69 members staying at the Jasmine feel more relaxed :)

I look forward to meeting you in person Sept-Oct
(October my birthday Oh yeah! Party! Party! Party!)

Best wishes,

Karl.

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

nice to hear... :D realy look forward to check out the place... 8)

and...oooopps.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
when in oktober is your birthday?? (iam leaving the 6) :?

well see you anyway... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#18 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:06 PM

Hi batman4ever,

Great timing :D

My birthday is 5th October Party! Party! Party!

See you then :D

Best wishes,

Karl.

#19 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:25 AM

Hi batman4ever,

Great timing :D

My birthday is 5th October Party! Party! Party!

See you then :D

Best wishes,

Karl.

:lol: :lol:

perfect...then we just have to install one of those "ski-lifts" from my room to your bar....then every half hour you can send a new LB up to my room... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well lets make the details when i arrive....iam also plan to hold a party at 131...but have not set a date so far...so maybe i can have my "go-home-party" at your birthday... :wink: but proberly i will bring "my own" LB that night... :oops: but ok...lets see what time brings when i go back... :wink:

#20 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:03 AM

Hi Batman4ever,

Hopefully the "ski-lifts" should be "erected" by the

time you arrive ...... lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really happy to combine parties and bringing your own LB a pleasure :D

We'll finalize details a little nearer ... Please keep in touch.

I'll update the site oneday next week with new photos as we're more lovely staff start this week for you to have a browse :P
Best wishes,

Karl.

#21 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:33 AM

I think Franck may also be thinking of a ski lift, to get all of us who stay at the Jasmine over to 131, without passing Lita's door :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#22 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

Hi Patrick,

I think the ski-lift is definately in favor of "Lita's Bar" (being so close) :D

Maybe Franck will need Willy Wonka's magic lift all the way to 13/4 :lol: :lol:

Best wishes,

Karl.

#23 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:43 AM

Hi Karl,
Firstly congratulations on opening Lita, the girls look great, all dressed in white, very virginal (maybe those pics were taken on the opening day :lol: )
I stayed at Jasmine last month and noticed finishing touches being made to a place just a couple of doors away. I guess that was Lita's, I saw a guy directing operations, maybe that was you?
For transport from Jasmine, a sedan chair maybe more cost effective than a short ski lift. As far as transport to 131, I notice Koykaeng has started to call Franck Hugh Heffner, so maybe Heff could use one of his helicopters for onward transportation.
I am trying to organise another trip late September early October, if it comes off I look forward to visiting your fine establishment.
Cheers,
Patrick
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:16 PM

Hi Karl,
Firstly congratulations on opening Lita, the girls look great, all dressed in white, very virginal (maybe those pics were taken on the opening day :lol: )
I stayed at Jasmine last month and noticed finishing touches being made to a place just a couple of doors away. I guess that was Lita's, I saw a guy directing operations, maybe that was you?
For transport from Jasmine, a sedan chair maybe more cost effective than a short ski lift. As far as transport to 131, I notice Koykaeng has started to call Franck Hugh Heffner, so maybe Heff could use one of his helicopters for onward transportation.
I am trying to organise another trip late September early October, if it comes off I look forward to visiting your fine establishment.
Cheers,
Patrick

then we will be seeing eachother again... :lol: well we can maybe have our morning coffea at Lita`s :lol: :lol: maybe even the wifi from jasmine is inside approach... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci