• Guests

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:10 AM

DELETED

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

Definitely not Pattaya for a first visit. It can be heaven once you know the score and just want a bit of hardcore time. but it pays to go to BKK or Phuket first, both are more open to general tourism and better places to find your feet

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 gizmo007

gizmo007
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

Go straight to pattaya, BKK is a shit hole!
apart from the guess bar! :)
Try everything once in life....... And if you like it, try it again!

#16 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:38 AM

I'm not into p4p - but if I was going to thailand to fuck working ladyboys, then I still wanted to spend some of the time like a regular tourist - and would of course spend some days in Bangkok visiting the attractions there.

I would simply go mad if I had to spend an entire vacation looking for ladyboys and fucking them.

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:51 AM

I would simply go mad if I had to spend an entire vacation looking for ladyboys and fucking them.

Don't knock it till you've tried it ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:02 PM

In terms of cleanliness and safety BKK is much better than Pattaya. In comparison to western cities/resorts they could both be safely considered 'shit holes'

Basically Pattaya is 90+% for sex tourist
BKK offers you more all the sex you need, plus it is possible to get away from the P4P scene and explore more genuine Thai culture - more suitable for a first trip (unless your budget is super tight or you are only there for 100% sex tourism)

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#19 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:20 AM

Thanks for all the input guys; it's really helping a lot.

the beach men, like myself. enjoy the daytimes on the beach, on the piss at night, take a ladyboy home.

That's pretty much the type of holiday I'm going for.

At the moment I somehow feel compelled to get as many ladyboys as possible. :) Hard to explain, but I just feel it's something I've got to do at this point in my life.

But I think some of you guys have a good point, I should at least see of the tourist sites as well. So I'll maybe spend about 5 or 6 days in Bangkok and then the next few weeks in Pattaya. Surely after a couple of days in Pattaya I'll know my way around a bit? Especially if I first check-out some of the clubs and places during the day.

#20 Cian

Cian
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:08 AM

Definitely, from what I've seen Thailand has so much to see and to offer, so even if you enjoy it in the company of a ladyboy, do get out and see some of it. For sure if I ever get over there, I'll be heading to Koh Phangan at least once...but maybe try and find some nice companionship for that side trip. Can't really dance, but would love to sit on a beautiful beach with a beautiful ladyboy listening to beautiful pounding psytrance.

#21 Guest_slot.ts_*

Guest_slot.ts_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:32 AM

All the opinions above obviously vary, yet are all perfectly valid.

I would definately also recommend trying both locations.
Bangkok first, staying in either Dynasty Hotel, Majestic Suites or The Nana Hotel (The Mothership). All these are within ONE minute of LB heaven and all have reasonable prices, again some prefer one hotel over another.. personal choice.
Pattaya: Get the sky train to Ekkamai bus terminal and it's then a 2 hour bus trip to Pattaya, then a songtaew to your chosen Hotel. Too many to mention in Pattaya, however, the Flipper Lodge on Soi 7 is good, but a 15 min walk or a short songtaew ride to walking street. Walk it late evening and ladyboys will stroll out of the shadows.

I am leaving for a 2½ week trip to Thailand on saturday 6th July and will stay exclusively in Bangkok - staying in the Mothership, maybe 2 nights in Pattaya to be determined. I love Bangers, ladyboy heaven not only in the bars of NEP but on the streets - all the way down sukhumvit for 15 mins walk and not forgetting the fabulous Nana Hotel Car park - hedonistic heaven, if you've never been before you will hardly believe your eyes at 02:00am when you see it for the first time! - Have a beer at Big Dogs or the Nana outdoor bar.

As I write this message it's less than 24 hours and i'll be checking onto my Qantas flight bound for the Mothership.

I'll also go again over new years, but for 6 weeks then - Mmmmmmm - YUM!

ps. ALL the above hotels I mentioned and many more can be booked directly online with the hotel, simple google search will find them.

Happy boom boom!

#22 DarkKnightInc

DarkKnightInc
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

Have been to LOS 6 times, can't wait for my 7th. I find BKK is good for 3 - 5 days, then off to Pattaya for up to a week, up to CM (work related, don't you just hate it when work gets in the way!) and finish off in style back in BKK. Then need time back home to recover!

For those who only dream about going to LOS, seriously life is way too short, stop dreaming and start doing.

Oh and may I say it's nice to have finally found a board with well "educated" mods and members. Wish I had found something like this years ago. Now who do I speak to about furthering my educational requirements ? :wink:

Cheers

DarkKnight
:twisted:

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

All the opinions above obviously vary, yet are all perfectly valid.

I would definately also recommend trying both locations.
Bangkok first, staying in either Dynasty Hotel, Majestic Suites or The Nana Hotel (The Mothership). All these are within ONE minute of LB heaven and all have reasonable prices, again some prefer one hotel over another.. personal choice.
Pattaya: Get the sky train to Ekkamai bus terminal and it's then a 2 hour bus trip to Pattaya, then a songtaew to your chosen Hotel. Too many to mention in Pattaya, however, the Flipper Lodge on Soi 7 is good, but a 15 min walk or a short songtaew ride to walking street. Walk it late evening and ladyboys will stroll out of the shadows.

I am leaving for a 2½ week trip to Thailand on saturday 6th July and will stay exclusively in Bangkok - staying in the Mothership, maybe 2 nights in Pattaya to be determined. I love Bangers, ladyboy heaven not only in the bars of NEP but on the streets - all the way down sukhumvit for 15 mins walk and not forgetting the fabulous Nana Hotel Car park - hedonistic heaven, if you've never been before you will hardly believe your eyes at 02:00am when you see it for the first time! - Have a beer at Big Dogs or the Nana outdoor bar.

As I write this message it's less than 24 hours and i'll be checking onto my Qantas flight bound for the Mothership.

I'll also go again over new years, but for 6 weeks then - Mmmmmmm - YUM!

ps. ALL the above hotels I mentioned and many more can be booked directly online with the hotel, simple google search will find them.

Happy boom boom!

Oooh... slot.ts was ME before I changed to dixon cox, having forgot my password for that username.

I used to be Bangkok crazy and wasn't keen on Pattaya back then, but my opinion has changed over the years as my knowledge of Pattaya (thanks to this board) has grown.

I still like Bangkok, but to a lesser degree, I much prefer Pattaya nowadays.

But the geography of Bangkok re:P4P is a piece of cake in comparison to Pattaya for a first-timer.

All are good for different reasons, same goes for Phuket too, which geographically is easy too, but has the bonus of the best beaches alongside P4P.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

There's a line of thought there, DC ...

Phuket / Patong Beach has:
- clean water beach
- everything close and easy to find
- one of the friendliest LB bars (C&D)
- not too crowded, traffic jammed or polluted generally

So, rather than Patts or BKK as a Q&A for first timers, maybe the answer is Patong Beach! :D
[/list]
Triat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci