Dirtyfinger Field Report: Young Boys in G-Strings And Skirts

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#37 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:40 AM

Laugh, okay to set the record straight :twisted: I didnt wimp the first night in Diamond a-go-go. (I just couldnt take sitting infront of the speakers any longer and shot off to JSB :) ) Damm but I hated those speakers in that place and what was up with you guys always sitting next to them and having me face them. (Laugh if you didnt like me I would have left if you asked.)

And I did notice you didnt mention the incident in JSB on that night where the young lady wanted to bottle PatTire as he was leaving and you and I had to calm her down with Nathalies help. Of course I was totaly smashed on the Sambuco and nearly fell of the bar that night and the whole time PatT was oblivious to the young ladies annoyance at him. (I was bloody envious in the baht bus on the way back when you had Nicky on your arm!! But then again I'd have had problems doing anything after the skinful I'd drank.) Damm I miss it, I'm also looking forward to the next post to see how you explain away Mr Gray. (I'm rolling on the floor as I write this thinking about PatTire's gift of the gab.)

#38 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:03 AM

That LB who wanted to bottle me matchman is the subject of some history as she once robbed me while I was drunk and two days later I tracked her down along with my possesions which I was able to reclaim. She now understands that any further trouble and her picture goes all over the internet and that gives her the shits. Infact, I think I told her that was going to happen hence her anger :twisted:

Anyway, great stuff Paul and yes you are right; Franck knows how to arrange a great party however, let's not forget that it is always helpful when blokes like us turn up and offer to fund the catering side of things, It all adds up to a nice profitable night at Club 131 which is good to see.

#39 dennisafrancis

dennisafrancis
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hello,
Nui is so beautiful. I will be in Thailand during Novemebr and will be sure to see her. Thank you for a wonderful post. When I press on to the link to Nui I get another bronzed beauty. Are there any other pictures of the beautiful Nui?

#40 The Rear Admiral

The Rear Admiral
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

Mad props for tapping Amy/Emma like that!

/em jealous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci