• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#13 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:02 AM

excellent start man,
nobody says ladeees and L,Beeees like voodoo.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:02 AM

Dirty Finger,
Did you recognise June when you bumped into her again at 131?
shame we couldnt hook up again on your trip. Next time my son, next time.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 05:15 AM

Great report DF have not read it yet just checked the pics ,,,hey where did you get the one piece armless shades ??? gonna go read the report now . :lol:

#16 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:33 PM

Laugh, you sure do remind me of someone famous, just trying to think of the name :twisted: Peeya did send us her love and said to say the picture has pride of place in her heart !!

#17 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

Nice report...I think you mentioned about 30-50 LB's that you saw in different bars...Is it really that many LB's on display???

Pathway,

He is correct. Nana Plaza is unbelievable, especially Cascades and Obsession. The numbers are less in Casanova and Temptations.

#18 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:43 AM

Dirty Finger,
Did you recognise June when you bumped into her again at 131?
shame we couldnt hook up again on your trip. Next time my son, next time.

Mate, I remember when I met her in Stringfellows that time when I was with you and DirtyMike just like yesterday.....BUT she made out like she didn't even remember me consider I was tearing it all throughout my stay in Pattaya that time. Oh well so many lbs and so less time, she now has braces on her teeth (cute)

Pics:
Posted Image

Pics:
Posted Image

Pics:
Posted Image

Pics:
Posted Image
  • bthom2010 likes this
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:47 AM

Yeah, she looks a bit different now, maybe all the surgery went to her head.

So who was your favourite of this trip?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:57 AM

Mate as you will see as I continued my report, I met a girl called Cindy aka Mercedes from PattayaThumbs, and she was incredible and also Creme from Club131! Those are my two favorites :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#21 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

Dirtyfinger - should be "dirtydick".

Brilliant report - very entertaining. Obsessions and Cascades is just like Christmas - too many presents to open. Some real stunners and quite a few that would pass off as GG.

Good choice of hotels too. Looking forward to futher installments - I think you have the base for a Tourist guide to LB's in Thailand.

#22 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

DAY2.…continues:

Voodoo and I agreed after our little grub to go back to our hotels and recharge. I was still fucking hanging from DAY1, so I headed back to the cot but there, I couldn’t sleep because looking through my Nana Hotel window onto the busy streets, got my buzzing!
I needed to find a way to calm down.

So I ordered a full body Thai oil massage from downstairs to my loom and 15minutes later, there was a knock at my door and behold, a wee little girl with a pampering kit.

I stripped and led on the bed while she did her thing, she asked me to turn over after 20minutes and oh… “Hello”, the Colonel is not at eased! She looked at the soldier and laughed and I laughed as well and I said “Sorry…I am Shyyyyyyyyy” (one of many famous quotes from Voodoo). She smiled and made out like she don’t know what the deal was and she started that stupid conversation of asking me where I am from and shit.

We talked as she oiled me up, all over but the Colonel (who kept nodding his head back and forward) and after my full body was completed she than arched over and give the solider a little kiss and said “do you want relief”?

Now…what kind of question is that….it fucked me off?! I said DAMN RIGHT!!
She then said “you give good tip”, I reply 500BHT! She started engaging the Colonel with both hands and saying “bit more”, I declined her offer and stock to my 500BHT! She finally agreed after hackling for about 15minutes. I soon as she agreed (through the hackling process, she was choking the poor, tied/restless Colonel) the Colonel starting spitting and he nearly caught her in the left eye (that’s my son, the medal of honour awaits thee)!

She went to the bedroom to wash her hands and I showed her to the door with the 500BHT note, she was happy and the Colonel was dismissed.

(Sorry lads no pics of her, as she was shy as well)

I rested my head for what felt like a few minutes (in actual fact 2 hours had passed) and it was now 22:00. I jumped out of bed all charged up and give Voodoo a buzz and we agreed to meet at Big Dogs for a Heine and then take it from there.

Met Voodoo 30minutes later, had a drink while watching him caress some fine little thing he introduced to me, as knowing her longtime (yeah Voodoo, what actually happened with her, did you give her the stick)?

Anyway after our drink we headed into Obsessions, again there were about 30ish Lbs in there all looking very stunning!! Dam Mamasam was cool that night and didn’t bug me, which was good cause I don‘t do uglyass Mamasam…but the Mamasam at Club131... hmmm now we are cooking!!
Well we had a few girls over, sitting with us and caressing us in all the right places and we bought lady drinks but once our drink were finshed, we decided to spend the rest of the evening in Cascade. So we paid the Obsessions bar bill and headed for Cascade.
Walked into Cascade and they again had close to 50 Lbs in there all over the place sitting with Farangs and on stage. They also had a Show there and the star Lbs will dress up in costume, sing songs and perform. It was just good fun watching the show and drinking while checking out the Lbs about. There were so many beautiful goddesses in there, Voodoo and I were just stunt! There he met a stunning wee little brown boy (which he will detailed in his report) and I was still looking.

The time now about 01:30 and feeling so fucked and tied I decided to head back to my loom, got the number of this wee little boy in the toilets of Cascade and decided to give him a buzz to come to my loom in 30minutes (after NEP closes). Voodoo and company and I left to our looms.
Got into to my loom and called up this wee little boy named Nueng.

PICS:
Posted Image

After the call, she was at my door as fast as you can say “little boys in g-strings and skirts come out come out where ever you are”, led her in and agreed a price before any action (agreeing on price before action is critical, if you don’t want drama afterwards, Voodoo will gives details of what I mean by this, in his report)

Anyway 1500BHT was agreed upon for long-time and it didn’t take long after, for me to take a brick to his wee little brown shitter! And trust me when I say it shattered like a cheap champagne glass of a move truck (he he he). She was cumming bucket loads about 10minutes after I got the brick through!!

Afterward we slept and she left in the morning. I went downstairs to have breakfast and after that, got the bus from Dynasty Grade with Voodoo to Pattaya.
The trip to Pattaya was 2 hours or so but it felt like 20minutes! Voodoo and I chatting and laughing in stitches all the way (this bloke seriously cracks me up).

Arrived in Pattaya about 15:00, checked into the Dynasty Inn and decided to have a little kip to recharge for the Pattaya night.
Got up about 19:00, had the 3S’s and met up with Voodoo in the lobby and we headed to Club131 to meet Franck and his girls.

What a buzzing place!! All the girls as much more beautiful in person then in the pictures from Franck’s Dairy and they are horny as fuck! Had a few drinks with Franck and his girls, had my eye on a few but so many girls and so less time in Pattaya, we decided to check out the infamous Walking Street.

PICS:
Posted Image

Voodoo was occupied with some buddies of his who were in town so I was scouting solo on Walking Street and decided to just head back to the cot and do some home shopping he he!

Got in and buzzed that Amy/Emma. She agreed to meet outside Dynasty Inn and interrogated me on the phone, how old are you? Where you from?… she also said ”if I see you and I don’t like you I will just leave”!! WTF..I thought to myself, she best be worth the hassle!

Anyway she arrived and we met and she was giving compliments and so was I and we headed to my loom. On my way to my loom I was just checking out her body and DAM..she is packing it in all the right places!

She asked me where did I get her number from (I got it from Voodoo who give me a little story to say, if she ask where I got it from). I told her I was on holiday with my girlfriend in Pattaya last Christmas and I met her (Amy/Emma) outside JSB and she give me her number when my girlfriend was in the nearby 7Eleven.
And the look on that Amy/Emma face as she struggles to remember me…..PRICELESS, for sure there are some things money can’t buy.

Well as soon as I closed the door behind her she said, “I will tell you my price 2000BHT”. I said well I have a girlfriend never been with a LB before and hoping to try her as my first LB but definitely not for 2000BHT, and if she is sticking to the 2000BHT then I am sorry for wasting her time and will just stick to my girlfriend, who I said is currently in Bangkok on a business trip!
She looked at me and smile and said let me see a picture of your girlfriend. I showed her a few pix and she said ok 1500BHT because I like you but not your girlfriend! I thought this girl is so full of herself (she also mentioned the Victoria Secret shit)

….and a few minutes later we were kissing and she was eating my Colonel, then oh oh … here comes the loose bit of "slab" to her backdoor!!

PICS:
Posted Image

PICS:
Posted Image

PICS:
Posted Image

PICS:
Posted Image

After our session which lasted for about nearly an hour of fucking all over the room and bathroom (I was on the good old blue medicine) she showered, I took her number and she left!
By now I was so fucking knackered, I decided to shut down for the night and recharge, time now was 01.30ish.

To be continued …..

#23 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Laugh, you sure do remind me of someone famous, just trying to think of the name :twisted: Peeya did send us her love and said to say the picture has pride of place in her heart !!

:lol: :lol: , its now beginning to sink in and I am feeling miserable as fuck :cry: ! So can't wait for my next trip :twisted:

#24 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

:lol: :lol: , its now beginning to sink in and I am feeling miserable as fuck :cry: ! So can't wait for my next trip :twisted:

Laugh, well if things keep working to plan, I'll be here on your next trip for the weekends, now we just need PatTire to be around so we can get free drinks :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci