Bkk-Pattaya 17sep-06 oktober..

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#25 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

Well Batman knows I will probably be there at the same time. Father Tom, any chance of a pre sinning confession at bigdogs around 5pm. I'll be the guy in the corner trying to teach an LB how to say the rosary :shock:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#26 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:13 AM

Well Batman, I'll be there in about 34 days and will be leaving about 6 days before you arrive. Sorry that I'll miss you, but maybe that is best as I think we have the same taste, so no competition. :D

#27 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:04 PM

Well Batman, I'll be there in about 34 days and will be leaving about 6 days before you arrive. Sorry that I'll miss you, but maybe that is best as I think we have the same taste, so no competition. :D

iwe think youre right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

well guys...iam off internet the next 6 days.... :P during a festival with a lots of good music....and of course...a lot of beers :lol:

take care of the pretty girls while iam away... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#29 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Less than 1 month now...... :D :D :D

i will stay in Bkk the 17 and heading to pattaya the 18...anyone wants to meet for a beer or two at Guess?? :wink:

#30 phuket4

phuket4
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

23 thru 29 of Sept for sure. PM me if you's are going to meet up at one of the LB bars that week, except for the 24th. I'd like to meet up with some other nonjustmental people while in Pattaya. I hate to just start up a conversation with people at a bar cause they might think I"m gay.

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

23 thru 29 of Sept for sure. PM me if you's are going to meet up at one of the LB bars that week, except for the 24th. I'd like to meet up with some other nonjustmental people while in Pattaya. I hate to just start up a conversation with people at a bar cause they might think I"m gay.

no problemos... i will PM you when iam there.. :wink:

#32 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:33 PM

It sounds like now you know what to do. Stay in BKK for a few days, and then go to Pattaya. Thats what I'm going to do. I booked the Jasmine hotel in Pattaya. My first night in Pattaya I'm going to go to Club131 , next night I want to check out JennyStar Bar acrosss the street from Jasmine. After that , Who knows...

OR better do soi 6 and soi 6/1 first day in the afternoon, >>ST >>after love motel go to tripleX >>ST and Stringfellows >>ST, then 131 >>ST and JSB, Blue Ice >>>LT LTxxx. have fun in sodom my friend! :idea:

#33 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

Supermario,

That sounds like a good plan. I think I may follow it..
thanks
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#34 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:46 AM

well gentlemen,
i did end up in benidorm for the week, and it was f**kin shit as usual. its a family thing though, and i had to go.

but im all booked for september with cyp73.
i land bk on the 15th, and we booked flights to phucket on the 17th.
going to give patong a crack as its been a while.
maybe head to pattaya for the last week, depends how it goes.
so maybe catch you all there.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#35 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:52 AM

well gentlemen,
i did end up in benidorm for the week, and it was f**kin shit as usual. its a family thing though, and i had to go.

but im all booked for september with cyp73.
i land bk on the 15th, and we booked flights to phucket on the 17th.
going to give patong a crack as its been a while.
maybe head to pattaya for the last week, depends how it goes.
so maybe catch you all there.

phuket sucks...... 8) see you both in pattaya the week after... :lol:
hmmm BTW...cant you "push" your trip to phuket 1 day..?? then we could meet at guess bar the 17 in the evening... :wink:

#36 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:22 AM

We've got out 1000B Nok air flights booked though!

Looking forward to a return to Phuket - all the best looking ones are down there!!

Pattaya second week - we will see???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci