• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:28 PM

well guys...now iam quite sure of my trip.. can only be small changes now(one day) so......
anybody comming to LOS in this period????

i was thinking of take 2-3 days in Bkk..but not sure if it is going to be in the start or the end of the trip... :wink: thats especially because i want to spend some time in guess :mrgreen:
otherwise..my "maintarget" is of course pattaya with all the beautiful girls there... 8)

to the newbies i can add...that even it is "lowseason"...it is (in my eyes) the best time to go...cheap hotels...lots of space in the bars.. and also less competition fore the girls... :lol:

i will...upon arrival..put my thai tlp.number in here to make contact more easy... :wink: so if your interested to meet some of the other members of this 1 CLASS board :oops: this is your chance..
trust me...i can recomend it... 8)

so just answer in this thread...with town and dates and i will try to make some arrangements :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

Hi Batman,

I am going to LOS almost the exact same dates as you. Airfare already booked. I will arrive in BKK on September 21 in the morning. Hotels booked , I’m staying at DIG for three nights .
Same as you , I want to spend a little time in Guess, and NEP. After that I will be going to Pattaya for 8 nights, staying at Jasmine Hotel.

This is going to be my 4th trip to LOS, so I’m going to be doing some serious hunting. I also know another experienced forum member who is going to be there at the same time. I look forward to having a beer with you.

-Mike mkoch1975@hotmail.com
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:37 PM

I should be around at that time, but a bit far ahead for me to be planning details.

Looking forwrad to a spell out there Sept/Oct and onwards. Be glad to see a few of you about.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:39 AM

Would rather be in LOS in the rain, then in any part of Europe any day of the year :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:51 AM

Would rather be in LOS in the rain, then in any part of Europe any day of the year :D

me too.just came back home last week after a 22 days holidays in los.i am visiting again november
So many ladyboys so little time

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:36 AM

okay guys...nice to see that others are there at the same time.. :lol:
just came home from work... but will keep the thread updated.. :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#7 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:31 AM

I am aiming for around the same time too, but also too far ahead for me to make concrete plans.I will go for those dates if possible.

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

same same,
money permiting, ill be doing a september run with cyp73.
its a tough choice though, benidorm or pattaya.....mmmmmmmm.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:14 AM

Somehow anthony I know which choice will win :wink: :D

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

Somehow anthony I know which choice will win :wink: :D

lets see.... :twisted:
fat english girls on the beach in benidorm..... :shock:

or smooth sexy LB`s on the beach in pattaya... :P

uuuuuuh...thats a though one.....can i call a friend...?? :roll:

well ill guess he will choose pattaya... :lol:

BTW duke...when are you going next time?? it must be hard to be without your "teerak".. :wink:

#11 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:04 AM

well, this is really awesome. It seems like a lot of us are going in September. I look foward to meeting up with you guys and scoring some amazing LB's . We should have a party at 131 or something , maybe at the end of September??
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

well, this is really awesome. It seems like a lot of us are going in September. I look foward to meeting up with you guys and scoring some amazing LB's . We should have a party at 131 or something , maybe at the end of September??

Franck has already offered to hold a party for us... :lol:

we just have to find a date....ill think we decide the precise date when we get a little closer,so everybody have a chance to participate... :wink:

if not possibel...we just arrange two parties... :lol:

and by the way...have ordered my ticket...arriving the 17-9 leaving the 6-10... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci