off to Singapore

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 kernel

kernel
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

Well I am in Singapore and just had my first experience with a Ladyboy. Her name is Allyana. I called her and she was at my hotel in less than an hour. What a great experience. This photo was after two hours of great sex.

This is the link to her site:
http://allyana.rare-....com/inside.php

Attached Files

#14 Cian

Cian
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:59 AM

Winklergirl? I am not sure who this is or how to contact them... Any hints?

Winklergirl is a hot ladyboy who posts on this site (just do a username search, you'll find posts/threads by her, and lotsa hot photos), and travels around quite a bit.

#15 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

Good stuff Kernel and good choice! So, how many big ones did you handover for the adventure? You get Allyana via ViceSisters or did you go to Gelyang or OTowers?

#16 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:26 PM

yes i think kernel has emailed me but he just made it to Singapore and i had left there after my june trip...

allyana is a pretty girl...she is also from Cebu i have met her and she has gone in the ranks from streetwalker to now a travelling girl...she is very nice and no diva attitude not like me LOL
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#17 kernel

kernel
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:03 PM

Hi Winklergirl,

Yes I did email you before I went to Singapore. Allyana was my first and she was great. I really wanted you to be my first since I love your sexy body, attitude and blog. Hopefully we will be able to met up in the future. Allyana is still my first and only...

I will be traveling to Taipei, Hainan Island and then Shanghai in mid-october.

Kernel

#18 budak_anash

budak_anash
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationkuala lumpur

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:20 AM

hey guys...
i also might goin to s'pore next month....
what is the price tag's there..??

im pure tops

#19 overthetop

overthetop
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

You can try MOS its one of the best clubs in singapore and lots of thai & local ladyboys go there after work for a bit of fun.

I was working in singapore for 3 months and was in MOS nearly every friday & saturday night, most of the time i ending up taking someone home without having to pay for the pleasure.

#20 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

hey guys...
i also might goin to s'pore next month....
what is the price tag's there..??

Prices vary on location/quality:
Orchard Towers - from 9pm - Thai, local - S$150 to S$250, weekdays, early morning may get bargain.
Geylang Lorong 16 from 9pm onwards, best range after 10pm - Thai, local, China, - for locals S$40,S$50 half hour, ST rm S$6. Non locals expect 50% more.
Rowell Road from 7pm- S$30 to S$40, terrible rooms but heck great value!
Changi Village - After midnight from S$30. Get your own car (the car is the room)

#21 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:43 AM

Hi Winklergirl,

Yes I did email you before I went to Singapore. Allyana was my first and she was great. I really wanted you to be my first since I love your sexy body, attitude and blog. Hopefully we will be able to met up in the future. Allyana is still my first and only...

I will be traveling to Taipei, Hainan Island and then Shanghai in mid-october.

Kernel

hi gorgeous

what a pity i shall be back home in mid october for a long awaited sabbatical.....

i shall be back on tour again in november...

but destiny has a way of putting two people in one place at the same time im sure....

esp when u go to the gold mines of Singapore, Hongkong shanghai etc hehehe
:D
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#22 dennisafrancis

dennisafrancis
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:04 PM

I will be in Singpore on the 12/13/14 November. I will be staying at a hotel close to Orchard towers so that I can meet some delightful LBs. Any suggestions of names of hotels that are LB friendly and also will I need to pay ajoiner fee? :D

#23 2WayStreet

2WayStreet
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:18 PM

You guys forgot to mention Desker and Rowell Rd. They got value for money LBs there. Opens after 8 pm till early am
2 Way Street
The Best of both Worlds

#24 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:04 AM

I will be in Singpore on the 12/13/14 November. ...Any suggestions of names of hotels that are LB friendly and also will I need to pay ajoiner fee? :D

Dennisafrancis, most hotels are lb friendly. In fact when you take an LB from Orchard Towers they'll take you by taxi to a short time in a hotel. Extra charges of course.

Welcome 2 WayStreet, hor boh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci