off to Singapore

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Dave67

Dave67
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 06:42 AM

Gday all , well im off to Singapore this week & like to know to where is the the best & safe place to meet lovely ladyboys> in down town Singapore > thanks all & remeber if you in Adelaide go & see the lovely JEN

#2 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:15 AM

Orchard Towers - known to some as four floors of wh*res....

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#3 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:20 PM

Hi Dave,

Yes Orchard Towers (OT) at night is the place to go. Nice (but pricy..) Thai LB's inside Crazy Horse bar. Outside OT you can get local Malay/Chinese LB's for a cheaper price. Some pretty good. The other option is Geylang. Take a cab and ask the driver to take you to Lorong 16. After 6pm, you will find some lovelies walking the street. (some Thai or local LB's).

Cheers

KB

#4 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

Hi Dave67, hope I'm not too late. Actually if you're to Lorong 16 Geylang, the ladyboys start coming out from 9p.m.
At 6p.m. there's usually nobody around. A better time would more like 10p.m. where you could get as many as 20. You gets Thais, Singaporean and sometimes from China.
For locals prices start from S$40 half hour, ST rooms S$5 to S10.
Rooms are clean, usually with double beds, attached shower and mirrors on the walls.

#5 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:54 PM

iv'e just got back from Singapore, wish I had known earlier about Lorong 16 sounds interesting.

Looking forward to going back later in the year just need to save money now, moving there soon enough.

Yes the Towers has some very nice girls. Managed to have 2 x Thai LB's in there, and one was a complete stunner...

#6 kernel

kernel
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:52 PM

I will be there for a week and would really like to experience sex with a Ladyboy. I am a newbie so any advice would be helpful. seeing all the info on this site about how great it is, I wish I could depart now and get started. Sounds like the Orchard Towers are the best option?

#7 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:10 PM

Hey Kernel,

See the above posts. Singdick is the Singaore guru. I have been to Orchard Towers and Geylang. My last 'experience' was with a LB from Thailand at Geylang. I got there about 5ish in the afternoon and found her walking around Lorong 16. There is ST rooms around close by for only $SGP10.00. As Singdick said, if you go alot later, say 10pm on there will be lots more. I had to go early as flight was leaving later in the evening. OT is good but pricy. There are some local LB's outside OT who are not bad and you can get cheaper. My advice, try Geylang first as you can choose and not far to the ST rooms.

Cheers

KB

#8 kernel

kernel
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:42 AM

Thanks KB,

Wish me luck in finding the right LB for my first time. Can anyone tell me what the huge rush is that I am feeling about doing it with an LB? By no means am I interested in having sex with another man, I don't see myself as being gay for wanting to have sex with an LB, in fact I am not even interested in being with a white shemale. I see them as a man with a wig or trying to be a woman. I see asian LB's as a whole other class of exotic woman with something extra to offer. I am assuming they know how to please a man since they have one of their own and have a pretty idea how they like it etc...

Thoughts...?

#9 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:07 PM

Worth mentionning also Changi Beach after dark
It is worth a Cab ride for the sake of it, and walking around the area, you are sure to score
Don't expect Miss Thai Lb to be there though, most are TV's
Woof

#10 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:50 AM

Kernel,

The way you are feeling is the way probably every member/contributer to this site started off.. For me, I dont feel any attraction to blokes but it sounds ironic that you get horny or attacted to a hot femine Asia LB..with a curvaceous bod, nice tits.and a cock!! I had my first experience with a Asian LB in Singapore (who is a well known LB on another Asian LB site..). Very nervous at first but when you both finally get your gear off and get down to business, you realise it's awesome! You'll want it more and more..! I still love hot GG's of any race and saying that, any LB who is feminine looking with a nice 'package' below. You'll be fine, mate..enjoy the experience! You can also vist the Vicesisters website and look at the LB's advertising fo services in Sing. Alot ofFilipino LB's who are hot..but pricey. Best to wander down to Geylang where they might be and barter for a 'reasonable' price.

Cheers

KB

#11 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:29 AM

You might want to check with winklergirl...she might be there

#12 kernel

kernel
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

Winklergirl? I am not sure who this is or how to contact them... Any hints?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci