ONE MORE TRIP

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#97 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Please do post some of wankers masterworks in public so we see/know his poetry at work. 8)

BR

#98 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:05 AM

Please do post some of wankers masterworks in public so we see/know his poetry at work. 8)
BR

I don't know if it is allowed to post PM's here, but about 6 hours after you posted RobiSLO I recieved two PM's from Wumme117.

The first he mentioned how many of the lbs are aware of this site because they do movies here. Then in his 2nd PM a breakthrough saying he would stop showing them now if it causes so much problems, but defends his actions saying many do this and he isn't the only one.

Unfortunately he isn't or wasn't. However what I question is this mentality to show them photos or the site. What do they think to gain from it? Do they really think they are going to get a freebie out of it?

These idiots are showing them in a context that its bad, when in fact 95% of the photos promote the willing models who pose to us amatuer photographers. So now they have a farang telling them its not good to do for them or buisness, when in fact its the very reason how that moron found out about the lb. Now because of the informant, they are upset in some cases, and may be reluctant for any photos, which in fact is detrimental to them in the long run.

So who gained by showing them their photos? No one and the guy who showed them is either forgotten or remembered for upsetting them.

A few lbs see this as valuable promotion, and don't need some twat telling them otherwise. So think about it you want to be heros, there is nothing for you to gain.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#99 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

A high definition video of Vee from cascades which i shoot with a sony video camera last may.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVPK8EPB

How safe is this website? Is the utility safe?

#100 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

Barhoag............

Thanks for the reply mate.......... its really sad that because of some weirdo costag had to delete the pics and vidoes...............

Im totally agree with you that costagg was promoting the business of Lbs in some way...........
I think anyone who benefits the most from LB sites/forums like this we have here is the LBs about whom we discuss on this forum and the economy of thailand....................

#101 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

Barhoag

:lol:

No offence, I just giggle at the silliest things :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#102 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:23 AM

It could of been worse.

#103 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:35 AM

It could of been worse.

Dixon that was a typo error mate........... actually i was typing with only one hand.................. :wink: thats why that error happened........

#104 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:27 AM

Dixon that was a typo error mate........... actually i was typing with only one hand.................. :wink: thats why that error happened........

No worries dude... I often multi-task when surfing the internet too :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#105 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

Barhoag............

Thanks for the reply mate.......... its really sad that because of some weirdo costag had to delete the pics and vidoes...............

Im totally agree with you that costagg was promoting the business of Lbs in some way...........
I think anyone who benefits the most from LB sites/forums like this we have here is the LBs about whom we discuss on this forum and the economy of thailand....................

#106 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

Barhoag

:lol:

No offence, I just giggle at the silliest things :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#107 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:23 AM

It could of been worse.

#108 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:35 AM

It could of been worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci