ONE MORE TRIP

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:12 PM

May the first after a long trip landed at bangkok's new airport for the second time.after half hour at the immigration line we finally headed to DIG.unpack and took a nice thai massage at apsara soi 4.lbs were having a day off.night time and we started at guess bar.out of stock.there was duke and dietter.after a few beers off to obsessions where you can find now all the minors.16-18.after a very very fast beer went upstairs to casanova.jessica for me sofia fo andy.hey rickard jessica is on hormons now so st was enough.and if you count 36 hours with out sleep was time for a good nup. :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#2 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:49 PM

Hello Costass!
Thank you for the start of your trip report!
Jessica (big cock) in Casanova bar is on hormones now? But can she still get hard and top? I think all her clients would be very disapointed, if she could not top anymore.

#3 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:35 PM

Hello Costass!
Thank you for the start of your trip report!
Jessica (big cock) in Casanova bar is on hormones now? But can she still get hard and top? I think all her clients would be very disapointed, if she could not top anymore.

Big Tel try her out 5 days later and she was without hormones.he told me that he had a great time.

cheeers :twisted:

#4 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:29 AM

Thank you for your answer Costass. I was already worried about one of my favourite tops.

Have a great time in Thailand and I hope you will post a trip report when you get back!

Best wishes

#5 shanghaichinafun

shanghaichinafun
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

My hero is back. But where are all the pics? Have a good one, Costassg!

#6 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:31 PM

My hero is back. But where are all the pics? Have a good one, Costassg!

i reach the upload quota so i have to delete them.

#7 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:47 AM

this is my last day in los for this trip guys and tonight of we go. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:46 AM

this is my last day in los for this trip guys and tonight of we go. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Are we going to see some photos when you get back or are you starting your own paysite :?:

Will ask Rami to have a look at the upload quota.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:14 PM

Im sure you will go out with a "bang" costassg :wink:

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:11 PM

Im sure you will go out with a "bang" costassg :wink:

cheers dave

#11 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:51 AM

No more photos guys coz i face the same problem with anthony a couple of times.cheap charlie from germany has spoken to a lb about the pics.on onother case a wanker did the same.so no more photos no more info.i have done my servise.i know so many lbs that i can screw for the rest of my life.every time some new diamonds apear around ready for action.so anyone who is traveling for the first time i advise "jump inside the fire alone"

cheers :twisted:

#12 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:22 PM

Your avatar is Talesha and ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci