• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#13 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

Hi phil,
I just want to confirm you that I brought lb in my room when i was in Hk and I've never had problems. (I stayed in Eaton, Novotel, and others).

Ok thanks mate , I will try and see if I have any luck and report back.
HK$1000 sounds like the same price I paid for Filipino girls either short or long time last Christmas but I paid for short time hotels rather than take them back to my mates place . He was really paranoid about his wife finding strange hairs in the bathroom and general security etc
I only saw LB's outside the 7 eleven in Hennessey rd about 3 or 4 am and they looked quite rough , but by then I had a GG in tow. :D

#14 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

I never had problems to take "friends" back to my hotelroom in HK.

Same in Singapore. No joiner fee like in some hotels in Thailand.

#15 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

I never had problems to take "friends" back to my hotelroom in HK.

Same in Singapore. No joiner fee like in some hotels in Thailand.

Ok thanks.

#16 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:15 AM

Phil,

You heard the man....just get down here and let the party start!
I think we should share a hotel room too and take lots of pics and videos and post them on here just to make members jealous!

I'll bring my cam, you supply the victims! :twisted:

#17 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:41 PM

Phil,

You heard the man....just get down here and let the party start!
I think we should share a hotel room too and take lots of pics and videos and post them on here just to make members jealous!

I'll bring my cam, you supply the victims! :twisted:

Geez mate I've just met you :oops: I'm getting there soon but probobly want to share my room with either an LB or GG . :shock:

#18 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

Dont get me the wrong way man. Its just to cut costs as at the moment hotel prices are CRAZY! i went last weekend and had to end up paying HK$ 1400 for 1 night!

Anyways, just let me know where abouts ur staying and ill try to find something around the area that is cheaper.

When will you be around?

Cheers.

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:32 AM

Hi mate , no worries , its just that I have a friend that I am travelling with and we are getting seperate rooms.
I have just booked a standard double room at Harbour View International . we decided that as we would only be sleeping or shagging in the room that we were not worried about it being too fancy.

http://hongkong-hote...hp?hotelID=932#

I'm waiting for confirmation of the room and whether we can get double beds . It was only NZD$107 a night as my previous choice had almost doubled.

I will be there 4th , 5th , 6th of July if you want to meet up. 8)

What did you get up to last weekend?

PS my mate has already suggested that he tapes my adventures but I think he could be in for a shock :shock: when he spots the extra cock. :roll:

#20 superdak

superdak
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

Hi phil,
I just want to confirm you that I brought lb in my room when i was in Hk and I've never had problems. (I stayed in Eaton, Novotel, and others).
hey Ric007,
you seem to know Hk very well. I came to Hk 3/4 times per year, and i only stay there for 1 night so any time I want to pick up some lb I had to call agency (very bad option price too high no control of the quality) or to walk in Wenchai, but there were only 1 or 2 lb and the price was at least 1000 HK$ for ST.
You wrote about pubs, so do know some place where I can pick up some nice lb?

#21 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

Hi phil,

Ok thanks mate , I will try and see if I have any luck and report back.
HK$1000 sounds like the same price I paid for Filipino girls either short or long time last Christmas but I paid for short time hotels rather than take them back to my mates place . He was really paranoid about his wife finding strange hairs in the bathroom and general security etc
I only saw LB's outside the 7 eleven in Hennessey rd about 3 or 4 am and they looked quite rough , but by then I had a GG in tow. :D

#22 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:06 AM

Just got back from my trip and did'nt have much luck with the hotel in Hong Kong. (Harbour View International) It was nice enough but as soon as I got into the room I saw a notice that said "no guests in room after 12pm " so ended up using a ST hotel when I needed to , so next time I will try and book the Warney and pay twice the price . :lol:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci