Hotels in Hong Kong?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 07:59 AM

Hi I realise that there does not seem to be much experience with the LB scene in Hong Kong here , but I am wondering if anybody has any experience in taking GG's to Hotels .

I picked up the name of a Hotel called the Wharney in Wanchai in another forum which seems to be ok with letting girls in but any more info would be good. I need to start booking hotels soon so some advice would be helpful.

I usually stay at my mates place but since he got married its better I use a Hotel or even a ST hotel at least .

BTW :) Villa Victoria is the ST hotel I usually end up in but have been in some others whose names I can't remember.

#2 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:46 AM

Phil,

Wharney in Wanchai should be ok as it is close to where all the action is happening, however i have never stayed there and never tried to take any girls there.

There are many ST hotels in the area too. And they are made for what you are after i guess. However i was in HK last and me and some friends picked up some girls from the streets and he was staying at the Sheraton in TST and they didnt make a problem out of 2 guys walking in with 3 girls.....so i dont know really the policy that HK hotels have on this.

However, if i find you more, i will let you know.

Lets meet up when you are in HK for some hunting... :twisted:

#3 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

Yes I'd love to meet up , did you get the PM?
Hopefully we will have something to tell everybody else here.

Things were a little simpler when I was just travelling alone but now my mate is coming ( I need to look after him as he's never been to Asia before and does not get the asian attraction YET) I may let him use the hotel while I use a ST hotel. Not really sure as its just a stop over and I'm still looking at pricing etc.
The real action will happen in Pattaya anyway :P
My mum was telling me to use the YMCA :shock: but then I told her I wanted to stay in Wanchai she said " O I see you want to be near the Red Light District" :D (mums never think you are old enough to make your own decisions :roll: )

I guess the girls will know what the score is.

#4 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:16 AM

Hi Phil,

yes i did get your PM but been crazy at work and so many emails came in that i need some time to look back at it to reply.

Dont worry bout your mate, we might be able to make a new lb lover on the trip, but i guess we just need to see how he reacts once stepping into one of the bars.

The girls will definately know the score about ST places to stay etc...i think thatis the last thing we should worry about as they will find a place since they love the money!

Peace!

#5 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:19 AM

Looks like I will have to stay at the Harbour View as the Wharney has put its prices up nearly double the week I'm there. :?

#6 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

I never had problems to take "friends" back to my hotelroom in HK.

Same in Singapore. No joiner fee like in some hotels in Thailand.

#7 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

I never had problems to take "friends" back to my hotelroom in HK.

Same in Singapore. No joiner fee like in some hotels in Thailand.

Ok thanks.

#8 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:15 AM

Phil,

You heard the man....just get down here and let the party start!
I think we should share a hotel room too and take lots of pics and videos and post them on here just to make members jealous!

I'll bring my cam, you supply the victims! :twisted:

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:41 PM

Phil,

You heard the man....just get down here and let the party start!
I think we should share a hotel room too and take lots of pics and videos and post them on here just to make members jealous!

I'll bring my cam, you supply the victims! :twisted:

Geez mate I've just met you :oops: I'm getting there soon but probobly want to share my room with either an LB or GG . :shock:

#10 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

Dont get me the wrong way man. Its just to cut costs as at the moment hotel prices are CRAZY! i went last weekend and had to end up paying HK$ 1400 for 1 night!

Anyways, just let me know where abouts ur staying and ill try to find something around the area that is cheaper.

When will you be around?

Cheers.

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:32 AM

Hi mate , no worries , its just that I have a friend that I am travelling with and we are getting seperate rooms.
I have just booked a standard double room at Harbour View International . we decided that as we would only be sleeping or shagging in the room that we were not worried about it being too fancy.

http://hongkong-hote...hp?hotelID=932#

I'm waiting for confirmation of the room and whether we can get double beds . It was only NZD$107 a night as my previous choice had almost doubled.

I will be there 4th , 5th , 6th of July if you want to meet up. 8)

What did you get up to last weekend?

PS my mate has already suggested that he tapes my adventures but I think he could be in for a shock :shock: when he spots the extra cock. :roll:

#12 superdak

superdak
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

Hi phil,
I just want to confirm you that I brought lb in my room when i was in Hk and I've never had problems. (I stayed in Eaton, Novotel, and others).
hey Ric007,
you seem to know Hk very well. I came to Hk 3/4 times per year, and i only stay there for 1 night so any time I want to pick up some lb I had to call agency (very bad option price too high no control of the quality) or to walk in Wenchai, but there were only 1 or 2 lb and the price was at least 1000 HK$ for ST.
You wrote about pubs, so do know some place where I can pick up some nice lb?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci