Jenny Star Bar change soon?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#13 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

Jesus Crist Gareth you scared the hell out of me, i love the JSB. Why are you rer-cycling a 10 month old thread?

Gareth appears to have a penchant for searching deep in the annals of forum history, and reviving threads that have laid dormant for months, sometimes even years. :?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:37 PM

Jesus Crist Gareth you scared the hell out of me, i love the JSB. Why are you rer-cycling a 10 month old thread?

Gareth appears to have a penchant for searching deep in the annals of forum history, and reviving threads that have laid dormant for months, sometimes even years. :?

Cheers
Koykaeng

Very well said KK. I think so too. I think he should be encouraged because he is showing a serious interest in the forum.

Cheers

#15 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:04 AM

Is that "annals" or "anals"?

#16 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:08 AM

True. Gman's gotten better, but this acid 43 character makes comments that surface an old topic without really adding much value. Maybe we can all make a pact that once a thread has been dormant for over a month comments like. "I agree", "Sounds great", "wow", etc should all be left unsaid. :twisted:
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#17 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

ok slappy post a new one this thread is now dead

#18 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:22 AM

speaking about JSB
does anyone know what happened with NATALIE who worked as manager of bar ???
i had been in constant email contact with her till fall 2007, since then she suddnely stopped replying (for unknown reason to me) and phone no. that i had has been eather out of reach or i had luck for "leave a message" announc.
she was planning to come over to Belgium and was always mentionig it since summer 2007...
is she really out of thailand or is it just that she stopped talking to me for some reason :shock: ?
im curious... thanx for any info...

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:59 AM

The last time I saw her was in August 2007, but I haven't been in Pattaya since then.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#20 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:24 AM

Nice pic KK, she is looking sharp.

#21 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

yes indeed :D
thats NATALIE...
so no news anyone ???

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:09 PM

I spent some social time with Natalee a couple of weeks ago in a few Pattaya drinking dens. Jenny was also in attendance.
She no longer operates as mamasan of JSB and as a result, the place is pretty much back to it's previous profile.
I never asked Nat what she was up to these days work wise however, I understand that Singapore and Hong Kong frequently feature.
Certainly one of the more switched on members of the P4P LB scene and absolute pleasure to be with.

#23 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

hey koyaeng that pic was taken at jsb when they had there fetish party last year august/sept 07 i was there now i rember u u were the one taking all the photos she was wearing that top with black

thaiboots am i right ? u took one of me nat and jenny it in her photo album i wondering if u have copy of that one could u send it to me if u do have it.

#24 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:50 AM

thanx indeed for up to date info Pentire :!:
at least i know she is not in europe as she planned...
i would be sorry not to use the opportunity to meet her if she was around here...
this way, im sure she doesnt have time or feel like keeping in touch and rather does her job and collect money... :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci