Jenny Star Bar change soon?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:38 PM

I read in a forum in net something and was shocked.
A member of there talked with JSB ladyboys and they told him JSB will change soon to a gg-bar of cause there will be a new boss.
Was it a joke or is something real about that?
I HOPE IT WAS A JOKE

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:54 PM

Anything is possible in Pattaya.
However, the bar area currently known as Jenny Star Bar does not strike me as being the sort of place which would lend it's self to being a GoGo bar. Unless of course the escalator up to the Marine disco was going to be moved and the whole area redeveloped :?
I had a chat with Jenny (owner) around six weeks ago and she never mentioned anything, but sometimes things happen quickly in Pattaya.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

If this was true I think Dirty Mike would spontaneously combust. We'd have to offically class him as homeless.

It would be a shame, but I'm sure the girls would all find a new home. Maybe the quality of Blue Ice would shoot up!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:16 AM

I hope this isn't true, would be a shame to lose this unique institution.
Despite the incredible explosion in alternate ladyboy venues (which may well be impacting on Jenny Star Bar) nothing compares to the place.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:27 AM

you can hear manny romours just for about anythink goes on in thailand.most of them comes from dreamers of los.cheers.see you all on may the first

#6 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:05 AM

Even if it did... the employees would just move to another venue close by.
I think JSB is an insitution - but it depends on money as with everything else.

If the bar is making stackloads of cash then they are unlikely to change - evolve yes - but radically change... doubtful.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:55 AM

I'm sure it's just a rumour and not true but I sometimes wonder whether they do make a great deal of money there.

For one, the rent must be high on a place in probably the best position in pattaya (post 2am at least).

Also, there is no real bar fine system, and while it can look very busy, a lot of people just hang around in front and don't buy a drink, and not eben everyone in side has a drink in their hand, it's always easy to get served because the staff for 2 are rarely both busy (although they always take forever to give your change..). On top of that, the girls rarely hassle you for a drink and often buy there own. Smode of the girls even offer to buy you a drink if they like you.

It must make a bit of money, but it never seems to me like they're raking it in, unless I'm missing something.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:49 AM

If the bar is making stackloads of cash then they are unlikely to change - evolve yes - but radically change... doubtful.

Well said Brit! Bottom line is that it is a business and radical change in business is never a good idea.

#9 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

I was there last night, best night so far, really busy and many lb's with Moo and Ae looking great. Ae has now black hair. Went to Blue Ice bar too, not as many lb's. Tried to get Moo, but shes afraid of a collegue that i have been with :( Gonna try tonight again and if that bitch starts again.....

#10 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:11 AM

I did hear once when i was there last time jenny owner of jsb
wanted to change the bar but not a gg bar she told me she wanted to redo the interior of jsb and make new and redo the bar area and stting area but at that time she dident have the amount of money needed. and the bar wasent doing to well in low season

i know she may have taken a partner into the business who has money to invest in it on as she did sign some papers with someone who i dont know because she really wanted to change that bar into something diffrent still lb but new look jsb i also belive

she wanted to do it next low season when this high season is finshed and it is very soon so dont be suprised if it dose change fr the beter and by the way she will never sell jsb as far i know and i would be the first to hear because my lb partner works there. so i wouldent worry to much about it next time u go it may look difrent to what it used to be

#11 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

Jesus Crist Gareth you scared the hell out of me, i love the JSB. Why are you rer-cycling a 10 month old thread?

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:47 AM

Jesus Crist Gareth you scared the hell out of me, i love the JSB. Why are you rer-cycling a 10 month old thread?

Yeah gareth75! Come on, in fairness bro! :shock:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci