Is Cassanova so terrifying?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:43 PM

I'd have to agree with the post above. The first time I went into Casanova I was a newbie and it was intimidatng. I have gone in more recently and it was a much better experience. That being said, they are more agressive than the other bars, but more in the attention and surrounding you, not really with molesting. I think it seems so much more aggressive because at Casanova you will be surrounded by more lb's.

¿Intimidating?Noooo.EXCITING is the right word.My first couple esperiences where at Casanova and I really enjoy it and,as Brit says,if you are polite nothing(bad)can happen.Well,watch your pockets!.And about the size of the lb there it is true that most of them are taller than the average lb but this did not mean that they are more agressive/violent ore their cocks are bigger.In fact,the four or five lb that I picked at Casanova had fairly small/medium size cocks(some even "child size")so I don't think there is no reason to fear

#14 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:11 AM

I too agree with Brit,

Casanova was the first LB bar I went into in Thailand many years ago. If you are polite you should be ok. I have been hit while leaving one night because I too the wrong girl. Apparently I promised another girl I would take her.

But I still go back there on a regular basis. Is like a LB oasis, I can sit there for a good couple of hours or more on a good night, get molested, sucked off and just remain hard all night sitting there.

On the right night it can even get to a point of a mini orgy down the back. Many a mutual jack off and BJ sessions I have been apart of.

Yes it can be intimidating but that makes it all the more interesting.

#15 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:44 AM

DELETED

#16 ClassOf89

ClassOf89
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:56 AM

This is my statement in life : If you can't enjoy walking into Casanova then go home and put your head into the oven

#17 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:04 AM

Class, I do not agree with that by any means ... Casanova can be really intimidating, and if not intimidating at least RUDE! ... you do not go and pay for drinks in a place where you are treated poorly ... would you go many times to a Restaurant that serves your food cold and the server tells you "I dont give a shit, dont come here" ... ?? ...

It must not happen always, we all know about it , but it definitely can be a difficult place ...

#18 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:47 PM

rsraleigh is correct in terms off... if you are paying customer and you have been polite you expect good service and politeness in return. If you are a timewaster in the bars then you can expect to get all the grief that follows it.

I dont mind the agressive sell in Casanova's.... but if a sale is not on the cards then the girls should behave gracefully and not be rude to the customers.

I have had that experience only one in there - i told the mamasam about the particular girl in questions behavour and she was kicked out of the bar the following week.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#19 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:23 PM

Thanks Brit, that's what I was trying to say ...

I went there and paid my drink and the mamasan drink...if I dont want to pay any girl drink or dont want to take any girl that does not grant them to give you shit ...

I pointed out the behaviour to Nun?? (mamasan) and she said "OK" ... I am not sure she understood all perfectly ... certainly "Riga" in Obsessions may have take a bit more effort on solving the problem (been now a few times in OBS and never had such disgusting incident) ...

#20 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

I do tend to pay for a single lady drink even if i'm not really interested in anything in the bar.

So i personally would pay for my own drink and a lady drink and tell them upfront that i'm not bar fining anyone. I've never really had hassle with that approach.

The girls get a little hacked off if you only pay for your own drink - as they think your somewhat of a free-loader - getting your kicks from an eyefull of the girls without them getting anything - so i think its ok to pay for one ladydrink - its only 100 baht or so.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#21 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:20 AM

Brit,

I try usually to pay some girl drinks but on this case I was just "exploring" Casanova and did not want to take any of the girls for a talk ... so what I did was paying the "mamasan" drink instead of the lady drink ... I guess they do business with that as well...

One think I do not like is to choose really quick, and that is the reason cause most of the times, I come in ... I get a drink for me, and most cases the mamasan ... and then I pick and choose ...

I certainly have no problem paying 100 or 200 or whatever for a drink for the RIGHT girl that I want to talk, but what i do not like is to get a drink and having to talk with the "pushy'n'ugly" one ...

I, as you, prefer to tell them upfront if I am not going to pay barfine...I do enjoy talking...and definitely treating them with respect and honesty too.

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:37 AM

The first ladyboy I ever took from Casanova is now their Mamasan, however this was quite a few years ago, when she was still working and looked a lot better than these days.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:32 PM

The first ladyboy I ever took from Casanova is now their Mamasan, however this was quite a few years ago, when she was still working and looked a lot better than these days.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Your showing your age KK.

Actually the Casanova mamasan i think kinda looks hot. She's just got something wrong going on with her teeth

#24 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:35 PM

Your showing your age KK.

Actually the Casanova mamasan i think kinda looks hot. She's just got something wrong going on with her teeth

Well actually I just started out very young ! :D

I'll have to see if I can dig up an old photo of her.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci