• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 nusa

nusa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:44 AM

Hi Guys,
The reviews of Cassanova at Nana leads me to think that you would be molested by the LBs almost always.

Is this true? Can you never have a pleasent quite experience?
Are the LB's here though big & tall, feminine or do they look more like thinly disguised men?

Can those who had good/bad experiences share them?

Cheers
N

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

Hi Guys,
The reviews of Cassanova at Nana leads me to think that you would be molested by the LBs almost always.

Are the LB's here though big & tall, feminine or do they look more like thinly disguised men?

Cheers
N

Don't agree about being "molested", however you will be the focus of attention when you enter, and will have a swarm of ladyboys all wanting to sit with you in the hope you will buy them drinks and pay the barfine.
This scenario is the case for your first couple of visits as once they become familiar with you, this will cease to occur. Remember that this also happens in the other Nana Plaza bars too, but possibly to a lesser degree.

Every guy is different. Some are extremely shy and find the whole experience intimidating whilst other can't get enough of all the attention.

I am a big fan of Casanova, and certainly enjoy having a drink or two there in the same way I enjoy being at any other ladyboy bar.

As for the ladyboys that work there, things have changed a little bit, but in general terms the ladyboys there are taller, well endowed and not as passable as the ladyboys in say Obsession.

I still find the ladyboys in Casanova femine and sexy, and there are many there I would love to barfine !

I don't think Casanova is the ideal bar for a total newbie, however once you become a little more familiar with the scene, it's certainly worth checking out.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 05:20 PM

I personally never been yet in Casanova ... I may go tonight, hahaha ... but I agree the experience in a LB bar can be pretty intimidating ... I am trying to find my way in Obsessions and had a few dirty looks last night ... however I think as Koykaeng well said once you go there regularly and the girls know you everything ceases.

:)

#4 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:22 PM

As far as being molested goes, I don't think the LB clubs have the market on that. I went to a GG gogo next to Casanova's and my dick was sore from so many girls grabbing it.

#5 gray34

gray34
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

I'd have to agree with the post above. The first time I went into Casanova I was a newbie and it was intimidatng. I have gone in more recently and it was a much better experience. That being said, they are more agressive than the other bars, but more in the attention and surrounding you, not really with molesting. I think it seems so much more aggressive because at Casanova you will be surrounded by more lb's.

#6 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

...but don't you guys get a buzz also from the attention thats given in Casanova's.

Yes its intimidating the first time. The trick is to smile sit back and look disinterested. Tell them "please continue dancing... I want to drink first and see everyone before i make up my mind". They will all crowd around you hoping you change your mind... but be resolute and sit back and say "No"...Slowly but surely they'll get the message. But you have to say "no thanks, give me time" right at the start.

The other trick is to select one girl - for a ladydrink... tell them you "only want one girl - sorry"... then that also gives u time to select from the group over the course of a few drinks. Just because you buy the LB a ladydrink does mean you've got to barfine her... have the drink - give her a minor tip for her time and tell her the girl you want having had time to survey the scene... tell her she is very beautiful but you want a girl that style this evening - again politeness and clarity goes a long way...

The other alternative is talk with the mamasum and ask her who is the best etc. Tell her all your desires. But tell her you want to talk to her alone - not with everyone hassling you... and make sure you tip the mamasam... a couple of hundred for the advice.

Politeness and clarity goes a long way. Tell them "no thanks" if you dont like the hassle - and that "u want time for drink and will not choose girl - you want time"
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#7 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:33 PM

I remember doing laps around the narrow balcony of the nana complex and eyeballing casanova, with no bottle to actually walk in, due to all the myths of gigantic man-eating lbs.

Finally one evening i was just chilling in my room at majestic, and suddenly jumped off the bed like a cat, got dressed and walked directly into casanova like a man on a mission... Had the best time i ever had in a lb bar!
Ended up leaving alone as a sexy lb already emptied my sack in the small single toilet cubicle.
Tipped her after of course! My kind of girl! :twisted:

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:50 AM

The first ladyboy i ever spoke to/fucked/sleept with/ even talked to was in Cassanova.

My first day in thailand had been spent in MBK and Kho Sahn Road (neer again) with a cute Thai student. Anyway at about 8 o'clock i told her i wanted to go home to the hotel alone for asleep due to jetlag and i would see her the next day.

So i went to the Beer Garden for a couple of laughs. Some freak wouldnt leave me alone so i left. Had a few scoops in Morning night and Hillary Bar. I really wanted to go to a lb bar but i was really shitting myself. As i was finishing my final pre-nana beer my head started sweating and my stomach was churning. Now i was fairly tanked up but really i had nothing. I was like a 14 year old boy about to go into an off licience for the first time.

I started walking towards the NEP. Everything LB 69 had told me was rushing round my head. Cassanova, Cascade, Obsessions or temptions. Oh shit where is which ones????? So i said fuck it and walked up the first set of stairs on the left. ill just stick my head into the first one i see. I was sheepishly walking down the walkway too nervous to even respond to any of the gg's. Then BANG! I saw it.

This corner bar had a lot of very big girls outside it. Big fucking ladyboys. I nearly shat myself. They were looking at me and screaming. Fuck i thought. This is the amazonian place. They said go to one of the other ones first. But it was too late to turn around. I tried to walk past. No Chance! I was only 23 and i was certainly not as strong as 10 ladyboys. i was being grabbed kissed. They tried to pull my vest off me.I was freaked out. I couldnt get away. Then one of the ladyboys gently pulled me away and said something to the girls. They backed off. I said thanks and she said no problem. I told her i wanted to see a ladyboy bar because i had never seen one. I said i had a girlfriend and just wanted to chat. She said she would look after me and i would just have to talk to her. So i said ok and waked in with her.

I spent the next 2 hours drinking gin and tonics with Tae. We went from chatting to holding hands to kissing to groping to dry roasting each other. I had never been so horney in my life. She was so hot, horney, sexy, soft and importantly gentle and polite. I wanted to go with her so much but told her i couldnt as i had gf. I had never fancied anyone so much in my life. I had never been this horney but i was too chicken to fuck a ladyboy. i said i was sorry but i really liked her. i had to go. I gave her 500 baht and told her i was going to the bar beside Nana Hotel for a couple before bed. she said ok and i hugged her and left.

I was half way through my first beer and you can guess who was standing in front of me smiling. Tae. She didnt even need to say anything. I was just looking at her smiling. She knew exaxtly what i had been thinking since i left and knew what i was thinking sitting there then. She came back to the Royal Benja and laptop became hooked to ladyboys never and never to be the same person again.

So yes Cassanova is the scarriest place you can go to. And yes as a first timer you will be eaten alive. But this really increases the rush for a first timer. Its amazing fun and it really gets the heart going. Remember on thing nothing really bad can happen. Its just more extrme. You wont get hit,kicked,robbed or arrested. But you will get more attention than you have ever had in your life! I love the place!

#9 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:30 AM

As laptop already described just to get in the Casanova Bar is an adventure itself. There are always some lb´s waiting at the entrance to catch the next incoming customer. When I was surounded by the amazones my mind switched over in survival mode and I was on the verge to throw some punches. Somehow I made it inside in one piece, without a fight. Then unquestioned a lb sat down next to me. Polite as I am I made a bit smalltalk without giving her hope that I will barfine her. When she realized that she cannot score with me she stood up and walked away but not without telling me that outside of the bar a surprise is waiting for me, but not a nice one. Man, what a scary place! In my book not the best experience. It is not that I dont like tall lb´s but to much agressiviness kills the sex.

#10 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:37 PM

Nice story laptop, I must say armed with the warnings about Cassanova I souhgt out Obsessions for my first foray, which was great. Back in BKK in one week, so I may try Cassanova, but maybe not the description of the typical Cassanova gal is not really my ideal LB. I think my first stop will be Guess Bar. I have forgotten exactly where it is, maybe I will have to ask Koykaeng!!

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

Just how tall are the Amazons? I'm six foot tall , are there many Thai LBs that big?
I'm tempted to change my plans as this sounds like an experience thats hard to beat. 8)

#12 ken2145

ken2145
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 01:59 PM

Hi Guys,

Cheers
N

Hell i would not stop a few good looking LB from molested me :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci