Swallowing LB's cum

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#13 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:55 PM

Alternatively could you please just post the link to to the relevant medical site.

I was not thinking of copying things off a medical site. I'm a med-student but I'm not up to date with the exact risks of oral sex - I was planning on doing a search for oral sex and various STD's in pubmed (a database that indexes all articles in medical journals)

If you want - then I can post my references aswell - that way you could check out the articles I've used as my sources.

Please let me know if you want me to list my references in the post.

#14 TravisPitt

TravisPitt
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:20 AM

For me, that's the best part of giving an LB oral, receiving the ejaculation. However, I nearly always get my LB's late at night, after they've already had one or more partners, so they are often cummed out by then, and don't ejaculate. I have swallowed many times, am HIV tested regularly, no problems. I ALWAYS use a condom on anal. I agree with the other poster who recommended caution when brushing/flossing your teeth close to an LB encounter, you could create a micro tear in your gums that could serve as a port of entry for blood born disease. Generally when I swallow, I try to get their cocks near the base of my throat, this way it mostly bypasses my mouth altogether. As another poster said, the stomach acids will kill it after that...just my opinions, though, take them for what they're worth!
Travis Pitt

#15 robinhood

robinhood
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:05 AM

so when giving and receiving oral you guys wear a condoms?

I tell ya if i Ever grow the balls to fly to thailand and go with a ladyboy im gonna have to spend months on the search engine of this site, Im scared sh****Ss of all the stuff you could catch and what i should do to protect myself,

Ive recently come to the desision that I want a LB, I want to fuck her and I want her to fuck me and I want to blow and swallow her load. but with oral I never thought of wearing a condom, of course for intercourse I did but i thought oral would be ok in regards STD'S .

well gotta grow the balls to do it first, lol
You Dont know the Power of the Dark Side!

#16 james_a69

james_a69
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:53 PM

Hey guys, I am just wondering if anyone out there worries about different STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) you can catch when sucking cock, and swallowing cum. I love ladyboys but I am worried that I might get something if I swallow. Does someone know the real risks? Like gonnorhea, chylamidia, and HIV...

#17 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:01 PM

I'm not a doctor but If you shallow i would have thought theres a high possibility - logic dictates.

I have read in other forums that your own stomach acid should deal with it etc. But i am sceptical - and i always ask the LB to cover up.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:03 PM

Has all been discussed before, try using the search function and type in STD's or something similar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#19 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:53 PM

I do not recommend swallowing lb´s sperm. I like take it into mouth too, but never swallow. I spit it out and wash mouth with listerine....

Yes to lick
Yes to suck
Yes to cum into mouth

no to swallow

#20 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

Hey guys, I am just wondering if anyone out there worries about different STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) you can catch when sucking cock, and swallowing cum. I love ladyboys but I am worried that I might get something if I swallow. Does someone know the real risks? Like gonnorhea, chylamidia, and HIV...

I would swallow it, I think it is just as safe as bbbj, our stomach acids will kill everything

#21 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:04 AM

No dont swallow.

There are some cases of HIV-infection by swallowing among gay people.

You can ask any ladyboy if they would swallow YOUR cum. They dont do because of that.
:cry:

#22 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

No dont swallow.

You can ask any ladyboy if they would swallow YOUR cum. They dont do because of that.

Without being graphic, I've actually found that most LBs will swallow, and often they like to do it without asking.

Never had an LB panic or get bothered about getting it in her mouth.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#23 markyuk

markyuk
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:32 AM

No dont swallow.

i usually find they swallow without question, same as most Thai GG's!! :shock:

#24 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:25 PM

There is a real risk of being infected with HIV, chlamydia, gonnorhea, herpes and others.

Regarding HIV: recent studies indicate that the risk of oral sex is higher than previously thought. In two recent studies the authors conclude that 5-8% of the new HIV-infections was caused by unprotected oral sex.

I would highly recommend that you do not engange in unprotected oral sex. Regarding spitting or swallowing - there's mixed oppinions on this and not really any scientific fact. If you do engange in unprotected oral sex I would recommend avoid having the girl cum in your mouth or at least that you spit right away - as you reduce the exposed mucosal area - do not brush your teeth for at least 3-4 hours prior to your sexual encounter, and that you flush your mouth with hydrogenperoxid and/or an other disinfectant like chlorhexidine right after the oral sex/spitting.

I will make a detailed post on this topic soon in which i will comment on the risk of getting infected with HIV and other STD's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci